Chapter 11 Death Of Mates

Recap: (Jace's POV)

"You see Jace you are such a great beta I don't no what I would do without you."

"Thank you sir, now I will leave you he now."

I walked out feeling pretty lucky that I get an extra day to live, because as soon as he finds out what happened and how we missed up, I will be dead for letting it get like this. And as for the guy that found his mate, will his name is David and he should consider himself lucky that he get to have one more day with his mate which is more than most of us has had.

So Yea this is a pact full of guys most of us with our mates dead, including mine. And the others not wanting to find theirs because they no what the outcome will be. Because the boss hates mates because he isn't aloud to have one, but his twin does, but anyway that's another story for another time. Let's just say the alpha lives up to the prophecy, but then again it's not like he had a choice not to. Because no matter what what the moon goddess has planned always goes as she wants, but I guess the one of the questions is. Why wouldn't she want us to be with our mates?

Chapter 11 Death of mates

Jayden's POV

"Awww don't they look so cute?"

"Why are they sleep on the couch?"

"Gosh why are they still asleep at this time?"

"Look at how adorable they look together!"

"Can someone make me something to eat?"

"O ME TOO!?!"

I was woken up hearing my friends whisper from above me, well all whispering besides for the last person which was obviously Trevor.

"You guys better not wake her up," I growled lowly, while tightening my arms around my mate.

We were still laying in the couch, but now I'm on the inside of the couch with my back against the back of it. Yes I know last night I was on the edge and she was on the inside but, it just wasn't working out, I was basically hanging off like that, so I switched us over and I have to say I like how are position is now. She had one lag lazily thrown over my waist, the other tangled with mine, with her head on my bare chest, along with one of her hands, and I had my arms wrapped around her hips holding her close to me. And well the blanket some how disappointed, since I no longer feel it over me.

"Uggg to late I'm up," her lips brushed against my chest, as she spoke.

Above us I still heard whispering going on but I couldn't make out the words. You see as werewolves we all her really well so we learn pretty quickly how to whisper with out even other werewolf hearing you, and if you were a human you would thing you were just moving your lips without any sound coming out.

All of the sudden the couch was being pushed over and me and Maddy were both falling over.

"OWWWWW!" Maddy yelled out when she it the floor.

Sonya, Kiara, Will, Darain, Trevor, and Noah all busted out laughing while Madison rubbed the back of her head, and tried to hold in a chuckle at her facial expression.

"O yeah I'm OK don't worry about me." she said in a sarcastic tone.

"Don't worry we're not!" Kiara was still laughing as she said that.

"Good Morning beautiful," I smirked hovering above her, with my hands on either side of her head, and knees on either side of her hips.

"Whatever," she mumbled.

"Hey what did I do?" I leaned down putting my head down in the crook of her neck.

"You wanted to laugh at me to," she pouted and when I looked up at her, she had her bottom lip poked out in a pout. I so badly wanted bit it to having it in my own mouth.