Chapter 3 Moving On

Chapter 3 Moving On

            (Niall’s Point of View)

            3 Months later

            Middle of tour, I couldn’t believe that it has gone by so fast. I don’t get that upset anymore. Annabele isn’t even really on my mind anymore.

            Yeah, I missed her but I have more in my life to be worried about then to be stuck on some girl that I used to sleep with.

            I sighed as I pulled my shirt over my head. Even though I didn’t say that out loud I still felt like a douche bag for thinking it. I loved Annabele so much, but I had to move on. I needed to move on.

            That’s what I was going to do tonight. Find a girl to get Annabele out of my head. Forever. Not a rebound girl, a new girl.

I squeezed some gel into my hands before rubbing it together making it look good. I sprayed some cologne and looked at myself one more time in the mirror.

Satisfied, I walked into the living room of the boys and my hotel. Louis and Zayn were playing a video game, Harry reading a book with a glum look on his face and Liam was waiting on me with his friend Abi.

“You ready to go?” he asked me.

I picked up my wallet off the table and put it in my pocket. “Yeah.”

I looked over at Harry who was reading Addison’s letter to him that he had put in a book with pictures of her and him. Memories. He wouldn’t get better unless he would put those up.

“Are you sure that you don’t feel like going” I asked him.

I hated seeing one of my best mates upset. It’s not like Addison had broken it off with him, she had died.

He shrugged. Gently, I took the book from Harry, and surprisingly he let me take it.

“Go get your shoes.” I told him.

“Okay, thanks buddy.” He said.

Another five minutes had passed before Harry came back out, ready to go. He did more than put shoes on, too.

He blushed when I raised my eyebrows. “Sorry, I decided to clean myself up a little bit.” He told me.

I walked over and patted him on the back. Our Harry was coming back. “Woo! Let’s do this!” I yelled getting pumped up.

*                *                      *                      *                      *                      *