Chapter 11 Still The One

Chapter 11 Still the One

(Annabele’s Point of View)

            “How are you feeling?” Dylan asked as we walked around the festival that the boys were preforming at.

            I tugged at my shorts before shrugging. “I’m okay, I guess. I really am going to miss it here.” I admitted.

            She playfully nudged me with her elbow. “You don’t have to leave.” She reminded me.

            I crossed my arms. “Yeah I do.” I said.

            She rolled her eyes and grinned. “Let’s go find our boys.” She said linking her arm in mine.

            I felt myself doing my job again, as if the last few days hadn’t happened. They boys took pictures. They looked good but Niall kept his sunglasses on. Girls loved to see his eyes.

            I stood next to the photographer. “Take off the glasses, Niall.” I told him.

            He grinned and pulled them down a tiny bit. I sat his two black eyes from his broken nose and sighed.

            “Put them back on.” I said a growl in my voice.

            After the pictures were taken they got prepared to perform. This wasn’t a regular concert. Sure, there were a lot of people but you had room to walk around and breathe.

            Liam spoke in the microphone, “Here’s a song that we’ve never performed before. We hope you like it. Here’s Still the One.” he announced.

            I almost choked on my cotton candy. They had a song called “Still the One”? Cheesy bastard picked up a line from his own song. I obnoxiously picked off another chunk of cotton candy and stuck it in my mouth.

            The music played.

[Liam:]

 Hello, hello, I know it's been a while

 But baby, I got something that I really wanna let you know, yeah

 Something that I wanna let you know, oh, oh, oh

[Louis:]

 You say, you say to everybody that you hate me