Chapter 4 Surprises

Chapter 4 Surprises

            I had finally got my Mom to come around. Yeah, it took some fights and tears to get through it but it was done.

            I was about to get on my plane to go to the U.K.

            “Oh, Annabele. You can still change your mind.” Mom told me, bringing me in for a hug.

            I groaned but I hugged her back. “Mom, just be happy. I’ll call you every day.” I promised.

            I pulled out of her grip when they announced my flight. “Okay Mom, gotta go. Love you. I’ll call you tonight.” I reassured her as I carried my bag walking away. God, she was such a pain.

            I hurried to my corridor. Sarah had hooked me up with a first class ticket. It was all weird, I felt like I was being pushed onto the plane.

            “What the fuck.” I muttered under my breath.

            Neither one of the attendants heard me. Good, I thought. The last thing I needed right now was to get kicked off the plane.

            I made my way to my comfortable lounging chair and relaxed. There was another one next to me so there was a chance that I would be sitting next to someone else.

            It was very spacious in there. It would probably have enough seats for about twenty people. Hopefully it would be quiet and I’d be able to take a nap.

            I heard a lot of noise as a group of boys came onto the plane, that ruined any chance of sleep I thought I had.

            Foreign boys with familiar accents. Oh my god.

            “Shit.” I muttered to myself.

            I was going to kill Sarah. I pulled a magazine out of my bad and pulled it to my face right under my nose so I could peek at him without being seen. Seeing Niall was like a kick in the stomach. My feelings for him automatically came back up to the surface. He was walking right over to me.

            Oh my God did he see me?  I pulled the magazine up higher to cover my whole face and pretended to read. Someone sat down next to me, and as fate would have it, it was Niall.

            They were all still carrying on, being loud.
            “That was siiiicccckkk!” Louis yelled. The boys cheered along with him.

            “Okay guys let’s settle down.” Some guy sitting next to Harry said.

            “You could be bothering someone.” He added.