Chapter 9 Sneaking Around and Hanging Out With the Girls

Chapter 9 Sneaking around and hanging out with the girls

(Annabele’s Point of View)

            I woke up next to a snoring Niall. He was lying flat on his stomach facing away from me. His muscles flexed as he breathed in and out.

            I gasped. Oh no. I looked down at my body under the blanket. I was naked. “Shit.” I muttered.

            I felt like a whore. I made out with Louis and now I slept with Niall. I wanted to feel guilty so bad but I couldn’t. I didn’t regret what Niall and I had done because I loved it… and him.

            But I needed to go before he woke up and regretted it. He already made it clear that he didn’t want me anymore.

            I sighed. I carefully leaned over and kissed his shoulder blade gently, not wanting to disturb him.

            I got out of the bed and pulled on my dress. Instead of putting my heels back on I carried them so I wouldn’t make any noise. I tiptoed through the flat and walked out into the hallway so that I could get home before anyone saw me. I stopped in my tracks when Harry’s door opened.

            Andrea walked out in the same dress she had worn the night before. She had saw me come out of Niall’s apartment.

            “Let me explain.” I begged as she looked rather shocked.

            Before she could say anything Harry walked out in new clothes. He seemed surprised to see me as well. “Oh, Annabele. What are you doing out here this early?” He asked.

            Oh shit. I’m busted. He’s going to think that I cheated on Lou and then he’s going to hate me. I started to stutter as I tried to get something out.

            “She just came over to say hi. She was at Louis’.” Andrea said covering for me.

            I let out a breath of relief. She was a saint.

            Harry wagged his eyebrows at me. “Ooh get it girl.” He teased. He took Andrea by the hand.

            I forced out a laugh. “Ha-ha. I’ll see you guys later.” I told them walking past them to get to my apartment.

            Whoa, that was way too close. I checked my phone and I had 3 missed calls and 4 texts. All from Louis. Not reading them, I gave him a call.

            Forgetting how early it was it rang and rang. As I was about to hang up his sleepy voice answered. “Hello.” He said.