Before

Before

            I knew when Niall was shaking me awake I hadn’t slept long. “What’s wrong?” I asked opening my eyes.

            He shrugged. “Nothing’s wrong. I’m just hungry.” he told me.

            I laughed. If that was it, he could go get himself something. What time is it, I asked myself picking up my phone. 4:13 a.m. Are you freaking kidding me? Niall was wide awake, too.

            “Niall is this really necessary?” I asked rolling over onto my stomach.

            He rubbed my back a little. Hmm, that feels good. My eyes started to shut as I started to drift back into dreamland.

            “No, no, no.” Niall demanded. His fingers rubbed lightly over my sides, trying to tickle me.

            I groaned. “Well if you’re really that hungry then go get something.” I told him.

            He moved me around to where I was lying on my back again. He was quiet for a minute. Well not too quiet, he hummed a little as he was thinking.

            “I want pancakes.” he announced.

            I clapped my hands. “Awesome! Why don’t you go get yourself some then?” I said using a sarcastic tone.

            He leaned over me a little bit. “I want to go to IHop please.” he said.

            Seriously? IHop at 4 in the morning? I don’t think so. I pulled my cover up higher. “It’s too early maybe later.” I told him closing my eyes again.

            I figured his silence was a sign that he was agreeing with me and was going to go back to sleep. I was wrong. Niall laid all of his weight on me forcing me to open my eyes again.

            “Ugh, Niall.” I protested. I was starting to feel grouchy but hell, that was everyone who got a rude awakening. I peeked at him from under my eyes lids and he was staring at me with a puppy dog look on his face.

            “Please be a nice girlfriend and go with me to IHOP.” He pled. His blue eyes burned into mine and I couldn’t help but smile.

            “Oh my god, fine.” I gave in.

            30 Minutes Later

            I yawned as Niall pulled me by the hand into the restaurant. It smelled heavenly of syrup. The place was vacant. Not a whole lot of people were there. Thank God, I didn’t want people to be bothering us all night, since he’s famous and what not. I still thought that was a load of shit, haha.