Before

Before

            The 1st time he mentioned me going to the U.K with him I ignored it. The 2nd and 3rd time I acted like it was a joke and continued on with a different conversation.

            Then when we went out to lunch and the carnival with Zayn and Dylan he brought it up again. Not until after Dylan told me some big news of her own.

            “We’re moving in together.” She announced as I took a bite of pizza.

            I started to choke. Literally. Niall had to whack me on the back so that I could swallow properly.

            “What?” I asked as soon as I was stable again.

            “I’m moving in with Zayn. We’re leaving in a few days actually.” She told me.

            I was so shocked. She was really leaving and it wasn’t like she was moving across town, but a crossed the world. 

            “But, why?” I blurted.

 It came out all wrong. They took it wrong, too. Both Dylan and Zayn, it was all over their faces.

“Because I love him?” She said as a question like I didn’t get the obvious.

I put my hands up defending myself. “I know, I just mean isn’t it so soon?” I asked.

Dylan took Zayn’s hand and shook her head. 

“You’re the only person who think it’s crazy to move with someone you love.” Niall muttered under his breath.

I was the only one who had heard him. I rolled my eyes. Pulling out my cell phone I sent him a text. I didn’t want to ruin Zayn and Dylan’s moment by fighting with Niall.

“You know that’s not it, at all.” –Annabele

            Niall didn’t talk to me for the rest of the time that we were out. He held my hand or kept an arm around me when we walked on the boardwalk in the county below mine but that was it.

            The carnival was alright. I could have had a lot of fun if Niall hadn’t been so mad at me. What was his problem anyway?

            Zayn was playing some game to win something for Dylan. I took this chance to try and talk to Niall.

            “We’ll be right back.” I told Dylan pulling Niall away from the crowd.

            “Where are we going?” he asked confused.