(17) The Continuation . . .

Medo's POV

Sinampal ni mami Rydel ang mga kamay na nakahawak sa mukha niya. Itinulak pa niya si dadi Jaren on his shoulders, which shocked him big time.

"Who am I? What am I to you?" she shouted while wiping her tears away. "B*LLSH*T naman Jaren Miguel Rossel! Balik na naman ba tayo sa umpisa? Balik na naman ba tayo kung saan wala na naman akong kwenta sa buhay mo? Sh*it men! Tapos ano? Paasahin mo na naman ako pag nagbalik-loob ako sayo, ganun ba? Ay f*ck you ka pala eh! That amnesia of yours is a b*llsh*t, you know? Oo na! Totoo na 'yang pagkawala mo ng memorya! Oo na, hindi mo na ako naaalala! Oo na, oo na, oo na!"

"If you know it, then what's your point with your tantrums? I'm asking you nicely and this is what I get? I even hugged and held you because somehow my body knows you better than my mind but you just slapped my hands and pushed me away?"

"Tantrums?" she scoffed. "B*llsh*t," she muttered. "I never asked you to hug nor hold me. I never asked you to ask me anything about your relationship with me. I never asked you to be here. I never asked you to know me again. Never. That's why if you're f*cking blaming me for what the f*cking sh*t you just did, then b*llsh*it! That's b*llcr*p and you f*cking know it!"

His jaw locked at what she just said.

"Now, to answer your stupid questions, Mr. Rossel, listen carefully. I am Rydel Illia Chainey Cherry Irish. Twenty-f*cking-four years old. Female and a single Mami. This bata," she pointed at me, "is my one and only bata! That girl," she points at Dayling, "is my one and only babes. I'm called Rydel by everyone and I've been a living dead ever since my so-called 'husband' got kidnapped by his own grandfather and left me with my best friends on the day of our f*cking wedding day! But, now, I have finally moving on after that hell I just been through!"

She wiped her tears again that were starting to fall.

"Now, what am I to you?" she pointed at him. "I was your so-called 'wife.' I was your girlfriend. I was your Hon. I was your woman who had been fighting for her man-for you-to have that so-called 'happy f*cking after.' I was your girl who had been patiently waiting for you to come back to me!"

He went quiet and when he talked again, his voice was barely a whisper.

"Was?"

"Yes, was because like I just said, you and your b*llsh*ts left me broken and crying my eyes out on the day of our supposedly wedding day," she smiled almost proudly. "Are you satisfied now, my dear Rossel? Did I finally answered your questions?"

He didn't answer and just stared at mami.

Mami laughs bitterly. "Thought so. Next time Mr. Rossel? Be careful with your questions because you might get the harsh answers that are the f*cking truth." She walks towards him and looks up, meeting his eyes. "You may have a nice past with me but the ugliness that it brought upon us-upon you-is this. Welcome to your new life, Mr. Jaren Miguel Rossel. Your new nightmare is just about to begin... and so do me a favor and don't show your face to me ever again."

Naglakad paalis si mami pabalik sa loob ng bar at nagulat lahat kami ng sundan siya ni dadi. Kaso mas nagulat kami ng biglang suntukin ni dadi ang pintuan habang nakaharap doon si mami, dahilan para mapasigaw ito.

His left hand is holding the door while his right fist made a dent on it.

Knowing that the music inside of the bar is loud enough to cover the bang of that punch, I didn't worry that someone might hear it. The explanation though will be something to worry about later on.

Mami turned around, wide eyes. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! GUSTO MO BA AKONG MAMATAY SA TAKOT? ANO 'YAN? MAY BALAK KANG SAKTAN AKO? HINDI PA BA SAPAT ANG MGA NARANASA-"