(18) The Continuation . . .

Ryll's POV

"Jaren, he wants to talk to yo-"

"Stop Ryll. I don't care about his crap anymore."

I sighed. "When are you going to stop sulking?"

He turned his head and I saw hatred in his eyes. "Sulking? I am not sulking Ryll. I'm angry! I'm angry with that old man did to me! Ryll," he let out a harsh sigh. "He kidnapped me! Even planned a f*cking car accident that gave me this f*cking amnesia!"

I sighed again. "You're trying to get your memories back, right? Then focus on that."

His post-traumatic amnesia made him forget those he thinks the most―Rydel. The thing is, he couldn't remember her face but the rest of what had happened between them are crystal clear. He can remember spending his time with a girl and the feelings he has for her but he just can't see her face.

"How can I focus if every cell of my body want to rage where that old man is and hit him?" he massaged his temple and sits down on the sofa of his bedroom. "Lolo has my respect. You know that Ryll, but this?" his voice trembles and I saw how his tears are rolling down his cheeks. "T-This is too much. This is f*cking too much. It's killing me how I'm trying to get my memories back and yet h-hurting her at the same time."

I sat on the chair across him and leaned forward.

"What's your plan then? Do you still want to get back what you had lost?"

"I love her, Ryll," he sobs. "I f*cking love Rydel Irish. Even though I still can't remember her face in my memories with her, I am sure as hell that it was her that I love. That it was her I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"Then go and make it happen," I advised. "If you really want her back, if you really want to put the face of the girl in your memories, then make it happen."

He sniffed loudly and wipe the tears in his eyes.

"Haha, hindi ka naman ganyan dati ah. As far as I can remember, hindi ka ganyan ka supportive. What happened to the old Ryll?"

I smirked and leans back on the chair. "He's still here. He just found the reason why supporting your relationship with Rydel is worth wasting his time."

Jaren frowns. "And what is that?"

I turned at him and met his eyes. "Your baby."

If it weren't for the bribe of filling up my fridge, I'm not going to do this. Right now, I'm inside a fast food and watching the park near the boutique shop where Rydel bought her wedding dress before.

Jaren bribed me with stocks in exchange of going here and trying to find his wife. It has been a week since the wedding didn't happen because Jaren was taken by his own grandfather. And up until now, he's being held as a captive in the main house.

"Ipaglalaban mo pa ba?" I heard a voice from behind me.

Before the person the girl asked answered, I felt him sat on the chair right behind me.

"Oo naman po ate Diane." I was wrong. It wasn't 'him,' it was her.

"Pero Medo, nagmomove on na si Rydel 'di ba? Tapos wala pa kayong balita dun sa lalaki. Paano mo pa ipaglalaban ang love life ng dalawa kung sila mismo ayaw na?" the girl named Diane asked.

I heard the little dancer sighed in defeat. "I don't really know ate. But what I only know is that I don't want my mami and dadi experience what other couples did. Alam niyo po 'yun? 'Yung nasa gitna na sila ng laban nila eh, iyong tipong malapit nang matapos ang obstacle, tapos saka pa sila susuko? Saka pa titigil at mag-gigive up? Ayoko nun."