Chapter Filth-teen & Six-teen Game Plan

He softly laid me down on the bed. I looked up into his eyes,so soft and loving. I thought that I may never be in his arms again after they took me. My eyes watered.

"I missed you so much when they took me away." I pulled him to me,I felt my body tremble. He stroked my back and held me to him.

"I missed you too. I was so worried,but I wasn't going to let them keep you. I couldn't live with myself if I let that happen." I looked up into his hurt face. He looked so sad so heartbroken.

"When they attacked you......." I remember hearing the growls the sound there jaws made when they went to bite. Went to bite my Edwin.

"I didn't know if you were o-k." I cried. " When they carried me off,I didn't know what happen. If that was the last time I would see you." I buried my face in his shoulder.

"Kikki I'll always protect you. There noting on this earth that can keep me from doing that." His eyes focus on me,so serious so determine. I moved some of the hair away from his face. I looked into his deep eyes.

"I know. You always protect me. That night you came and saved me,you didn't even know me then. Then you saved me from your brother." He was so gentle and kind. " I just wish I could protect you." If I was stronger I could of helped him when the wolfs attacked. Or if I could learn how to turn into a wolf. He must have been able to see the sadden look on my face cause he kissed my forehead softly.

"Kikki I'm so strong you'll never have to worry about losing me. Theres noting out there thats stronger." He was strong,but those wolfs. They attacked together.....would he be able to get away.

"When those wolfs attacked you could been hurt." I softly stroked his cheek. Was he really as strong as he said he was? His cheek felt so soft. "I know your stronger then humans but...." What could I say? I sighed. "I just wish if the moment ever came I could protect you." I kissed his lips and held him. I couldn't even protect myself from the wolves how could I protect him? He smiled his warm smile that I loved. It was so warm and made me feel so safe. He laid on me and kiss my lips warmly was all he had to said. We both knew what the other was thinking. What if last night had been our last time we saw each other? We weren't going to waste a moment. I warped my arms softly around his neck and kissed him back,pouring my love into each kiss. He pulled my legs up on his hips and I felt the hem of my dress slip down my legs and rest on my tummy. He kissed my neck,and I felt his wet tongue lick up it. I moan softly. Vampires were supposed to be cold weren't they?He felt so warm. He kissed my neck and pulled me tightly against his body. I ran my hands down his back and groped him. He let out a soft growl and kissed down my collarbone. It felt so good and made my whole body tingle. He breathe deeply and slid his hand up my dress and softly rubbed my hips. I pulled him closer to me and ran my hands up the back underside of his shirt.

"I love you." He said softly and kissed my lips and then my cheek.

"I love you too." I said. He unzipped the back of my dress and slid it down off me. I blushed darkly. Before it had been night time outside,but now it was during the day. I could see him so much better. He looked so beautiful. He stroked my sides with his hands and I gasp as he undid my bra and threw it aside. He then took of his shirt and laid against me. His chest felt so cold against mine. He breathe in deeply and kiss my face. He muttered something.

"What did you say?" I asked holding his face in my hands so I could look into his eyes. He looked at me a long time,with warm eyes.

"Noting." He said brushing hair out of my face. "Just that your perfect." He kissed the tears away that fell from my face and he pressed hard against me. I pulled his pants down the best I could then he took them and threw them off the bed as well. I felt him rub against me,my back arched causing me to rub back against him. He moan and tore off my panties, with one quick pull and I jumped a bit. He kiss my lips deeply and parted them with tongue and his breath filled my mouth. I felt him move as he took his own underwear off and my heart beat picked up. He stroked my hair back and grope me, I felt his lips move to my neck and with one pull he pushed himself in side of me. I moan loudly and griped his back tightly. It was just like before,just as tender just as hot. He moved up and down slowly savoring the moment we had. He didn't rush anything he took his time. He kissed my body and every time his lips left to kiss a new spot,it left that spot tingling for more. I kissed him back and tug on his ear softly with my teeth. Thats all it took. He pulled me close to his body and began moving faster and with more force. I felt my body give way and move up a few inches as he pushed. But he held me close even when he finely was done and had released. He just as softly as he had been doing laid me down on top of him and held me. I painted and my body throbbed with pleasure. But he just brushed the matted hair out of my face and covered me with a blanket. He softly stroked my back and held me in teal my breathing settled. He kissed my head softly and started to hum. It sounded so pretty and I felt so tired. I slowly drifted to sleep in his warm loving arms.