Chapter 39

Luke- the next morning I wasn't gonna let Abby slide from last night. She knows her curfew is 10:30 and she was back at 1:00. I was up eating my breakfast when Abby had awoken. I'm not gonna lecture her just let her know when she's supposed to be back.
"Morning dad, where's mom?

She's still sleeping, and I need to talk to you.

If its about last night we didn't do anything we just went to the movies then out to eat then shopping then to the river.

Why were you soaked last night?

BK jumped in the river with me.

Ok well you got home at midnight.

Yeah and my curfews at 10:30, I know I know now since I got home late I have to give you my phone and stay here for the day.

No ill let you keep the phone just don't be out past curfew.

Ok I'm sorry I did tell BK when we had to be back but we ran over time.

Alright well stay outa trouble.

I will!"
Abby- I went and woke up Bo. Made him breakfast and then me and him went to a near by park. (there at the next venue.) It's our new routine so can't break it now. I do this with him so we can bond more and still have fun with each other. We swing together, we go down the slide together, and we chase each other. BK then came an joined in on the fun. Bo wanted to play hide and seek so he went to hide with BK while I was the seeker. I counted to ten and went to go find them. I found BK first and then went to find Bo. I couldn't find him after ten minutes and started to worry. I was looking around for h and asking people if they seen him run somewhere. I looked back at the play ground and saw him playing with a little girl. I ran fast to him worried.
"BO! Oh my gosh ok we're done playing hide and seek you scared sissy so much oh my gosh.

I'm sorry sissy but this girl needed help when she fell off the play house.

Well what a gentleman you are."
The little girls mom then came over.
"Hi, I'm sorry about my little brother if he caused any problems.

No oh no he helped my daughter up when she fell, so thank you.

Yeah he had me worried.

I understand, I'm Cathy.

Abby and this is my little brother Bo.

Well thank you Mr. Bo you helped my daughter, oh my gosh is that Brian Kelley from FGL?

Yeah he is. Go say hi he wouldn't mind?"
We all then walked over to where BK was sitting. We talked some more and then went back to the buses while Cathy went to her home and said she'd see us later at the show. Tonight at the show when dad goes to sing "Kick The Dust Up" me and Bo are gonna go out on stage and I'm gonna sing with dad while Bo dances with him. Dad doesn't know yet but his manager does cause everything has to go by his manager.

Later at the show

Bo and I were getting ready as dad was finishing up "She Get Me High". Bo put on headphones so the loud noises wouldn't hurt his ears. I put in earbuds like dad does. They checked my mike and as the band started to play we headed out on stage! I sang the first line as dad was getting ready to but when I started singing he stopped and looked over at me and Bo then smiled and joined in! Our moments like these are the ones ill remember forever. At the end of the song the three of us stood in a line with Bo in the middle. Dad thanked us for singing with him and introduced us to the fans. Bo and I bowed, then dad hugged us as we were walking off stage. The audience applauded for us and I felt a rush. A rush of excitement to have been able to do that. Now I know why dad loves what he does.

A/N- I'll update some other times this week. Possibly this Wednesday or Thursday, not sure yet. Thank you all for who read an love my story!