Chapter 11

Abby-I don't really care if my dad finds out that I'm skipping school to decorate a party because I have lots of choices. Either go to Chase's house, Tyler's house or my best friend Jessica's house.
Tyler-my little sisters birthday is tomorrow afternoon and we still have lots to get done. Like always my mom takes care of the refreshments and food, while I take care of the decorations and setting the place up. The theme of the party is horses so we're having horse back riding and you can feed them an apple strait out of your hand. She'll love it I know she will and her friends are coming as well.
Abby-we all heard a truck pull up to the barn wondering who it was so I asked tyler if he asked other people to come and help.
"Tyler did you call other people to come help us?

No why?

Well there's a truck out there and it looks like...S***...

What who is it?

MY DAD.

What, ok umm go behind the barn, you too Chase."
We raced to the back of the barn as my dad walked in it.
"Hey Luke what you need?" tyler said to him.

"Not really anything but Abby's sixteenth birthday is coming up and your barn is way bigger than mine so I wanted to do it here if you'll let me?

Yeah of coarse I'd do anything for that girl..... and y-you of co-coarse.

Tyler what's going on?

Well you see..... actually I think my moms calling for me ill tell you later.

Brian?

I think she needs me too, BYE."
Tyler and Brian left the barn leaving daddy in it, then I went to reach in my back pocket for my phone when it wasn't there. OH CRAP I LEFT IT IN THE BARN.
Luke-I was a little suspicious then I saw a girls phone on the one table. I walked over to it and it had the same case as Abby's. Pink camo. then I turned it on and it was hers.
"ABBY."
Abby-
"Don't let's just go up to Tyler's house.

Ok."
Me and Chase tried to sneak up to Tyler's house but just as we were maybe a hundred feet away,
"ABBY GET BACK HERE NOW, I CAN SEE YOU."
Then we ran.
"RUN JUST RUN." I said running as if I was heading for first base and the ball was right there.
"TYLER... TYLER...TYLER! I said running into his house.
"What's wrong?

He saw us.

Oh no now we all gotta leave come on let's go we have to split up."
I just hopped in a truck not caring who's it was until he got in the drivers seat. This is Brian's truck. Chase got in Tyler's.
"Your dad doesn't know where our cabin in the woods is because he's never been there so me and you will go there.

Ok and Brian.... can I ask you something?

Yeah sure what is it?

You don't find this awkward?

What?

That we used to like each other and now we're in the same truck.... back at my school you know there was a reason tyler made me ride with him.

If I was you I would stop talking.

No I want an answer from you now Brian do you still like me or not?

I don't know.

It's either yes or no which one?

I don't know.

Fine...... stop the truck.

What, no?

I said stop the truck.

No.

STOP THE GOD D*** TRUCK NOW BRIAN." I said as I started to cry. He stopped and pulled over then i got out.
"Abby don't do this." Brian said just before I shut the truck door. I started walking on the side walk as Brian pulled away. Then when Brian got in the distance to where I couldn't see him anymore I heard another truck pull up along side of me. I looked over and it was my dad.
"Abby get in the truck.

NO.

excuse me?

EXCUSE ME MY A**."
Then I took off running. At one point I stopped to catch my breathe because I didn't see my dads truck following me anymore. Then I saw Tyler's truck at the stop light. I started to scream his name, "TYLER....TYLER.....TYLER!"
I reached his truck and got in the back seat.

"What the h***?

Don't worry it's just me, calm down.

Why are you out of breathe and where's Brian?

I was running from my father and Brian said he was going to your cabin in the woods.

Why aren't you with him?

We kinda got in a fight so I jumped out of the truck."
Leaving the traffic light as it had turned green I saw my dads truck.
"Tyler.....

What?

Go...

What?

Go.....go......go now.... now... he's right there.

Who?

MY FATHER AKA LUKE BRYAN."
Now it's like a race to see who gets the girl basically. Fun. Tyler drove to him and Brian's cabin when we couldn't find my dad. We was all inside the rest if the day and I couldn't take it anymore so I walked outside and there he was. My father, now I'm in deep s***.

(If you want to I would like someone to make a cover for this story and it has to have FGL, Luke Bryan and chase rice on it. Whoever makes it the next chapter will be dedicated to you, thanks!)