Chapter 14

"He asked if chase was treating you good and if you still have feelings for him?

What'd you say?

I said I don't know.

Go get your tablet and face time him.

You should do it because he also said he wanted to see you in person.

How am I supposed to see him in person?

He said his cousin lives in georgia and he's at his cousins house.

What part of georgia?

I think he said Monroe.

Well good ill meet him today since were in the same part.

What time are you leaving?

I think I'll go for lunch and ill take you with me so I can say we're going shopping.

Ok but uh what about chase?

I'll just tell him I wanna bond with you.

Ok.

Come on let's go help dad with breakfast before he ruins it.

Remember last time the pancakes were hard as a rock.

I don't want that to happen again."

Me and sissy went downstairs and we smelled something burning. As we walked in the kitchen we both said at the same time,

"Not the pancakes again!

Yep I'm afraid so.

This is why you shouldn't cook."
Abby- Well dad burnt the pancakes again so I'm gonna fix breakfast. About ten minutes later everything was fixed and on the table and I called everybody in.
"This is really good Abby.

Thanks chase."

I figured I would ask dad if me and Bo could go "shopping" since him and mom are right here but ill wait till chase leaves. Then just so happens Chase gets up from the table, puts his plate in the sink and goes to change clothes.

"Now that you two are sitting here I wanna ask you if me and Bo can go shopping together to bond but we'll go around lunch time?

That's fine with me what about you luke?

I'm fine with it.

Just me and bo nobody else.

Yeah that's fine.

Thank you."
Me and Bo were done at the same time so we put our plates in the sink and went upstairs to change clothes. I changed into a pair of jeans, a pink and grey sweater, and my brown boots. Them I went and helped Bo get ready. He wore a pair of jeans, a lightning maqueen shirt with his boots. then I went and did my hair along with my make up which took two hours because I couldn't find my flat iron or my eye liner, so I had to use my moms. Them I combed Bo's hair. Just before we walked downstairs to leave I took my phone out and took a picture with me and Bo then posted it on all my social media apps with the caption "Bonding with my little brother Bo today while going shopping!" Then we were out the door as I grabbed our jackets and my dads keys to his truck. We hopped in the truck and we were off. I told Bo to text Brian off my phone and ask what restraunt to meet at.

PHONE CONVO
Bo- Hey where should I meet you at for lunch I have Bo with me.

Brian- How about McDonald's or Taco Bell since you have Bo with you?

Bo- McDonald's is fine by me on my way now.
END OF PHONE CONVO
"So where are we going Bo?

McDonald's since you have me with you.

Ok."

I know it's probably short but I'm going through a rough time right now my great aunt died and I won't update my other story until people read it because no one has read the last chapter.