Chapter 29

Abby- I got out of my truck with Bo, and walked up to my dad and Chase.
"Dad, watcha doin here?

Uh Chase needed my help.

With what?

Umm fixing his four wheelers.

Well momma told me you left an hour ago so if your helping him then why aren't you as dirty looking as he is?

Ok look I just wanted to talk with Chase man to man.

About?

Guy stuff.

Daddy you don't keep secrets hidden very well an I know your fixing to be tellin me somethin?

Yes I am and I just wanted to let Chase know that drinking is not the way to drown out someone's memory."
I nodded my head and smiled at Chase then turned around with Bo an we headed off to go shopping.

Luke-
"Chase look I like both you and Brian and if you want to be with Abby so bad all that I have to say is that my baby girl better not get hurt in anyway possible or your a** is mine to deal with, ya hear?

Yes sir."
I left Chase's house and went to Brian's. Don't get me wrong and think that I'm on Chase's side cause I'm on nobody's side except Abby's so if anything happens to her and she comes home upset and crying again I'm going to find me two guys to get my hands on.
Brian- I heard a truck pull in and it was Luke. I hope everything's ok, he never comes to my house unless he's talking to me about Abby. Other wise he calls over the phone.
"Hey Luke how's it goin? Is everything ok?

Yeah everything's fine.

Ok you look a little worried?

Yeah it's Abby and you an Chase, its just I don't want Abby hurt in any way possible and if she is then I'm comin after you and Chase.

Ok but I promise to never hurt her.

You just made me a promise and you should never break a promise so if you do so help you god, cause then I'm comin.

Yes sir."
I can tell that I have scared both guys by threatening them and they know ill come after them if anything happens to Abby no matter if its there fault or not its gonna fall back on them either way.

Abby- me and Bo went to the mall and stopped at the store bath and body works so we could get momma something.
"Alright BoBo we are in here for only a few things.

Oh yeah and what's that?

Well since mommas carrying a little one around when she goes to take a bath she's gonna want to relax so were gonna get her things for a bubble bath.

BUBBLES!

SSSSHHHH quiet down we can scream and yell later noes not the time ok.

Ok, sorry sissy.

Oh no BoBo it's ok your not in trouble.

I'm not?

No your not buddy, now come on we gotta be back home before three so we gotta get some shopping done."
Bo smiled and off we went. Then we walked to the movie store and bought some movies for the whole family to watch. Then we got a snack at Antie Ann's (sorry have no clue how to spell that). After walking around a bit more we finally headed home. At one of the red lights another chevy truck pulled up beside of me and when I looked over it was dad.
"Hey Bo how bout we show daddy how real people drive diesels?

YEAH LET'S DO IT!"
The light turned green and I took off with black smoke lingering in the air from rolling coal. When we pulled in the driveway and parked Bo was shouting at dad telling "Eat our smoke! Eat our smoke!" Oh I love that boy so much. Most boys his age are usually well mannered like him but then the others are just out of control. He's the kind that likes to cuddle and pop bubbles before they get away! I had tried to find mom but she wasn't anywhere to be found but I had checked in her bedroom closet and that's where she was looking at her clothes.
"Mom ya ok?

Yeah babe I'm fine just thinking about how I can't fit in these clothes.

You'll be able to again as soon as the little tiny boy or girl is born.

Yeah I guess your right I'm just a little stressed out.

Oh no, no, no, no that is not good for the baby say how about you go take a nice relaxing bubble bath with this new kit that me and Bo got you?

Oh that's so sweet! I think I might just do that now"
Dad and Bo walked in laughing and smiling. I wish I had the same bond with my dad like him and Bo do. It makes me sad when he's not home but then again it doesn't cause when he's in a mood it's not very good. He actually goes back on tour tomorrow and we all get to go. His side shows or performers are FGL, Cole Swindell, and Thomas Rhett. There all my faves and there all cute.