Chapter 53

Comment-
flower 1 for the left flowers or
flower 2 for the right flowers

Abby- today the girls and i go flower shopping. I want white flowers to match my dress with some stringed beads coming off them. I wanted to do blue flowers but they only had neon blue. After shopping for flowers we went to grab some lunch at Hard Times Cafe.

BK-
"I can't go back on the road my wedding is just around the corner and i mean that literally.

Well i already set the dates it'll be fine.

No it wont I'm sorry but I'm not going. I love my fans but I'm getting married to the love of my life and you cant tell me that when you got married that that wasn't the only thing you thought about.

Ok ok fine but when the weddings over we hit the road got it?

Fine."
Sometimes i dont even think my manager knows what love is anymore. Wait this means the honeymoon will be pushed back. Oh my goodness. I guess i gotta call him back.
*ring*ring*
"Hello?

So exactly how many days will we be on the road after the wedding?

A month and then you have two weeks off why?

Umm hello i do have a honeymoon planned.

Well then it'll have to wait.

Why?

Because people are already buying tickets.

Good lord ok fine."
I just feel like i could scream right now. The wedding is in a week so I'm going to Luke's barn to see if its big enough and if it isn't then ill see about Tyler's and so on but hopefully Luke's is good.

~At Luke's house~ still BK's pov~
I knock on his front door to be greeted and welcomed in by Bo and Tate.

"BK are you here to play with us?

No I'm afraid not Tate I'm sorry but maybe some other time ok?

You promise?

I promise with all my heart."
Tate gave me a big hug and then went to play with Bo. Luke came down the stairs, grabbed his hat, put on his boots and then we walked to the barn.

"So you nervous?

Am i nervous I'm more then just nervous.

I had the same feeling so dont worry about it.

How can i not i mean my manager is being a pain in my a**, and i still have lots of things to do and get for the wedding.

But your the groom so why are you doing all of this?

Its my wedding so why shouldn't i do anything.

It should be the families not you or Abby. I would've been helping more but i just got back from touring.

Yeah i know and Caroline was with Abby while i watched Bo and Tate.

Where's you parents?

My mom is somewhere with my sister not in Florida somewhere else and my dad is the mayor in Florida so he has other worries i guess.

But your big day is coming up. Your their son. They should be here helping you every step of the way.

Well its alright.

How your family isn't even here?

Yeah they are. And there helping every step of the way and i thank you guys for that.

Well no problem."
After our talk we checked out the barn moving some things that would need to be moved for the ceremony. It was a huge space and just enough. Were only inviting close friends and family. Meaning some close friends from country music and close friends outside of country music. I decided to go with Luke's barn he said that he'd go out and buy the tables and chairs and set then up. I thanked him and left to go pick out the food that me and Abby decided on i told the cater what day and what time. I hope they get it right and are on time.

A/N-
Hey I'm so so sorry but i was confused on this chapter. When Tate was talking to BK i made Tate say uncle B and then i realised wait he can't call him uncle cause BK's gonna be his brother in law. And then i forgot that Luke was Abby's father. Good lord I'm losing it. Lol hope you liked this chapter and thank you to those who stuck around have a nice rest of your day!