Meeting Him

" Damn girl , that ring is banging " Her friend said as she admired the big diamond on her hand. Riva chuckled as she held her hand up and put it back on her lap.

Her homegirl Emerald smirked as she watched her.

" Finally , got a man that took a smart girl out the hood and into his mansion " Emerald said and Riva glared at her.

" I mean , the environment and everything is nice but I feel like were rushing. My mother rushed me to marry him and sadly I dont want to . " Riva said honestly.

" Whoa , why ?" Emerald said sipping from a her wine glass waiting for the beans to be spilled.

" He's too nice. I like aggressive men. Plus , when we have intercourse. His stroke game is .. " Riva started up and Emerald eyes widend.

" Terrible. It's a long ass dick but terrible . Honey , do you have a long shot of Bloody Mary cause this got me gone " Emerald said as she scuffed and drunk the rest of her wine.

" Hey baby , I'm sorry I got to leave so soon before out wedding. I'll promise I will be back in a month. Keep the fort held down for me baby. " John said as he came down and kissed her on the lips quick.

" Okay sweetheart. " Riva said smiling wide and turning back to Emerald as she giggled once John left out the door.

" Girl , Let me go home. I got a man with actual stroke game and a charm. " Emerald said as she got up , collecting her things.

" Oh , Baby . Sweetheart of a darling. I'm so happy for your marriage. Your going to look just like a princess. Your going to look amazing. " Her mother , Nancy said.

" It's Rika going to be there " Riva asked and her mother frowned , turning around .

" You are never to speak that wretched bitch of a sister to yours. " Her mother said as she snuck a good look at he daughter and walked out the door.

" Eww your mother is a bitch to the witch. She been like that ever since we was 10. " Emerald said and Riva laughed.

" Girl , get out my house " Riva said and Emerald left the house dying in laughter.

-

-

-

Riva finished the last dish , putting it in the cabinet. She threw her apron off and walked up the stairs to her house after she turned off the light .

She checked the cameras outside and hummed to herself as she turned off some of the lights in her house. She walked into her bathroom taking off her head scarf.

She took off her clothes and stepped in the shower , washing her body along with her hair. She sung to herself and turned off the water stepping out. She grabbed the towel from the rack and wrapped it around her body as she began drying herself.

BAM !

A big ass noise came from her room. She looked around the bathroom and grabbed a pipe from under the sink. She looked out the door and began rushing down the stairs to get out the house.

" Fuck that looking shit . I may live in the white folks area but I ain that damn dumb " She whispered to herself as she ran down the steps putting on her slides. She opened the door and there stood a figure .

He was a pretty young thing around her age. He had brown eyes and curly hair. He was buff and musclar . Riva looked down and screamed once she saw a gun.

He grabbed her arm and she wacked him with the pipe . He threw her as he held his head. Riva screamed as she tried to get up.

"Bitch , shut your ass up . All that damn screaming" He said as he grabbed her , holding a gun in her face.

Riva looked at the barrel of the gun and he pistol whipped her. A tear shedded from her eye as he ripped off her towel.

" Get off me !" Riva screamed as she began kicking . She swung and whacked him in the eye one good time.

" Hoe , I said shut the fuck up !" He screamed as he punched her knocking her straight dizzy . He pulled his wood out his pants and grabbed her legs , sticking it inside her area.

She began screaming as tears came from her eyes. She began to kick as he pumped himself in and out of her. She tried to fight him , but he held her arms down. Tears came from every side of her face as she tried to breath and consume it.

" Fuck " He said under his breath as he turned her around .Hr grabbed her butt , smacking it as she closed her eyes.

"You too tight , ain nobody been hitting this" He said as he kept going as she tried to swallow her tears.

He went deep inside and a moan slipped out. Riva shook her head , she couldn't believe she was enjoying this a bit.

15 minutes later , he came all over her butt and all in her vagina. She closed her eyes , as tears welled out her face.

He pulled up his pants and bent down to Riva. He touched her cheek and began caressing the softness of her face.

" You must have enjoyed it because out of all that screaming , your body said otherwise ma " He said as he picked her fragile body up , walking upstairs.

He turned on the bathroom water in the tub and placed her inside. Riva was speechless but she was too weak to move. The man began washing her and watching her face.

" Listen , I been watching you for a long time. The man you finna marry is not the man for you baby girl and I'm being honest. " He said as he washed her hair and face.

"My name is Wale ( No , the character is not wale ) . " Wale said as he began to wash her area and she cringed.

" You know , I don't think John or whatever his stupid ass name is. Is pleasuring you right ? " Wale said as he ran his finger across her vagina. Riva turned her head away , closing her eyes.

Wale began to move her clit , slowly around making her stiffen her legs . Riva looked at him , snapping out of her trance. She turned her head , to the candle that is right ny her. She grabbed her candle , busting it right on his head . Riva got up and began running out.

Wale got up and chased after her. Riva ran in the kitchen and tried to get a knife. Wale shut the drawer and laughed.

" Get out my house , your fucking sick and crazy as fuck. " Riva said as she pushed him , yelling up a storm.

" Who the fuck are you talking to with that loud ass voice ma ? Bring that shit down and I'm not playing with you " Wale yelled as he grabbed her by her arm , pinning her up against the wall.

Riva stared at him , completely speechless , and started breaking down crying.

" Nahh stop crying , All that shit is uncalled for. I don't do crying. " Wale said as he wiped her tears completely off her face.

" I don't wanna hear no police coming after me either. If they do , you going down with me " Wale said smirking.

He kissed her lips and dropped her om the floor. He walked out the door , shutting it hard as she shedded tears out her eyes.

She ran to the door and locked it. She began locking everything she could in the house and threw on a robe.

She grabbed her phone and began dialing Emerald's number.

" Hello" Emerald said weakly.

" Girl get over here fast !" Riva said completely scarred.