Game Of Tears

" Thanks Kathy ! They missed you !" I said. King kissed my cheek as he ran out the door. Rylie kissed my cheek as she grabbed her bag. She ran out the door to their grandma's.

" Yall ready to get my famous cookies?" She said and they started to smile. I smiled. When they are happy , I am too. I closed the door and I locked it. I went upstairs to take a bath. I put bubbles in it and I fixed me some wine. I lit a candle and I began to strip my clothes. I laid in the water as I turned the tv on in my bathroom.

I smiled as I watched the tv. It was Christmas specials on. My face was lit up. Time was passing. Its been months since I seen Peru.

Emerald came by earlier and she had Dud's baby. I didnt even question her. I just held my niece. She seemed so happy. Her skin was glowing and her hair was flowing. I wonder what she doing though. Everytime I question her about something simple , she freezes.

Rika has been okay. She has kids also. They love my children and want to see them again. Rika has just got married , and I'm so happy to see her marry the right one.

I got out the bath and I let the water out. I lotioned myself down and put on my black pajama rumper. I put on my slippers. I cleaned up my bathroom and bedroom. A knock was placed on the door.

" Coming " I said and I opened it. It was Peru. I tried to close it but he pushed it all the way open. He walked in and stared at the place up and down.

" Nice place " He said . I shook my head as he looked all around. Nosey ass. He stared at me and I went to go get my gun. He grabbed my arm and I tried to shake him off me.

" Get off " I said as I kept shaking my arm and he pulled me closer to him. He kissed me deeply on my lips. I was frozen completely. I laid my hands on his back and moaned into his mouth. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around him. He bit my lips and created love bites all over my neck.

I moaned as I tried to bite my lip. He put his hands up my rumper and began to rub my pearl. He walked upstairs as he slowly rotated it. I kept making sounds , and I kept tensing up. Lord knows that I haven't even felt this feeling in a long time.

He laid me on the bed and removed my clothing. He gripped my breast and cupped them firmly. His hands made my nipples so hard. He put his tongue on my nipple and circled it around. I was so wet and I couldn't control it.

He unbuckled his pants and rubbed his friend on my pearl. I pulled up my legs . He put it in me all the way and I began to moan uncontrollably. He began to thrust slow and the bed board began to make hit the wall slowly.

" Uh ahh " I said and he picked me up and bounced me up and down on him. He was sitting on the bed and I was on top of me. He was looking up at me and I looked down at him.

" Uhhh ahh Peru !" I screamed as I began to squirt. He kept going and I was about to pass out. The feeling was too much for my body. I shook my head and I began to cry as he kept going.

" Fuck " he mumbled and I tried to breathe. I came again as he switched positions. He was on top of me and my legs was cocked wide open. My hands were making scratches on his back and tears was going down my eyes. Finally , I squirted again as he came into me.

That was the best feeling in the world. He laid on top of me and kissed my cheek.

" I love you " He said .

" I love you too. " I answered truthfully.

-

I laughed as I bit into my Blt. Peru and I was playing cards . I began to shuffle .

" Imma head to the bathroom " He said as he got up. His phone began to ring and I let it ring. The person kept calling again and again. Peru was still in the bathroom. I sighed and picked it up.

" Hello " I said.

" Who the fuck is this?" A girl asked over the phone.

" Peru's girlfriend " I asked already giving myself a title. We are a couple now , he was deep in this pussy last night and their isn't any stopping bitch.

" Well tell Peru he needs to get his shit together. He met me a while ago at the club and we fucked at his apartment. Yall must got kids cause it was hella toys there . Anyways where the fuck " She asked. This bitch needs to fix her speaking. It was hot ass mess.

" Uhm , mind your damn buisness. Uhm , I'll tell him you called . By the way , If you call this phone again , you wont have a throat to speak with. Imma put my foot so far down your throat , you won't be able to suck dick ever again " I said hanging up.

Peru came out the bathroom pulling up his grey sweats. I threw his phone at him.

" What the fuck is wrong with you ? You fucked random bitches because I wasn't there ? Orr..." I said .

" Man , she just a quickie. Calm yo ass down. Why do you care ?" He said and I scrunched together my eyebrows.

" Because what if that nasty bitch gave you something ? " I yelled rolling my neck with my finger in his face.

He smacked my hand.

" Why the fuck would I do that ? I ain pissing blood and I ain coughing like I'm infected. You done got hella paranoid ever since Wale died. " He said and that was my breaking point.

" Get the fuck out " I screamed and he punched a hole in the wall. He grabbed his clothes and left out. I shut the door and got on the couch. I began to cry into my hands .

-

Peru Pov

I blew the smoke out my mouth as I sat outside. I ran my hands through my dreads and sighed. What the fuck is wrong with her man? She always acting crazy for no reason.

I got up and went in the house. I went to her old room and looked through our pictures we had from the Carnival. Her smile , and the way she brush her hair. She swivel it around so neatly when she does Riley hair.

I felt a cold metal object to the back of my head and I turned around. I got hit in my eye and it was this big black nigga in front of me. His goons grabbed my arms as my eye bled.

They held me up by my arms and one held my chest. I punched one of them in the face and kneed one in the stomach. More came and held me down after I slammed one of them negros. He punched me in the stomach about 20 times and blood spilled out my mouth from every punch. They jumped me and dragged me into the kitchen.

" You don't understand. My name is John and that women Riva is mine. Tell Wale I said hello " He said and a powerful force hit my head. I blacked out.