Special Moments

I dragged my hand down my belly bump as I swifted my dress to the side . My hair was in Bantu Knots and my makeup was everything a princess could desire . I'm 8 months pregnant in this nice slim dress. I could feel a tear but I sucked it right up . I turned around and looked at the back . I fixed my crown and my veil . I put on my heels slowly and Emerald handed me my bouquet.

" Are you ready ? You told me if you divorce in this marriage -" Emerald started up.

" I'm never dating again " I said and she looked at me with a warm smile . A tear slipped out her eye and she collided into me . She stared crying on my shoulder and I patter her back.

" I'm sorry , it's just that I missed your last wedding and I wasn't there " She said.

" Its okay Eme . It's okay . That was my fault . Your a beautiful women taking care of someone's else's child . Your brave " I said and she smiled .

We did last touchings and the music started to play . It was Maxwell's , this Woman's Worth. I watched as the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked down . They got into alignment and I saw Peru standing up there with pride . I was shocked to see my mother in the stands .

I started to take a step as Riley started to put down the flowers. I flipped my veil over my face and I walked along the flowers. I held the bouquet nicely in my hands as Riley got done . King came out and grabbed Riley's arm standing next to Peru.

I smiled every step I took. I finally reached the podium. They lifted the veil from over my head and I faced Peru. It was so many people in the crowds . He smiled at me and my lips wanted to quiver .

He could tell I was close to crying and he grabbed my hand . He started to rub the back of it as the man went on about how marriage should be . After that , it was time for vows.

" Riva , your a warm hearted women and without you , some things I couldn't do. Without you , I wouldn't realize I couldn't do . You opened a new light to my eyes and I thank you for that. I thank you for carrying my children , and I thank you for staying by my side " Peru said as he rubbed my hand .

" Peru , your a savior . You came to me in the day I was in need . You helped me at the most important times . You was there through it all and I thank you for that baby . I thank you for it all and without you , I wouldn't be here . I don't know where I would be . You have me grace " I said .

" You may kiss the bride " The man said and he reached over to me , kissing me softly on my lips . Our hands collided as we kissed and we pulled apart .

Claps fell over us and people rose out their chair . Brain McKnight , get myself together , started to play. Flowers fell over us as we rushed down the steps. My mom smiled at me and mouthed " I'm happy for you ". My kids rushed over to me and hugged me .

Peru and I locked hands and began to dance in front of the wedding alter. We started dancing which everyone joined in . We weren't even at the reception yet. Peru smiled at me with his bright teeth as we danced and I kissed his lips once again .

Riley and King began to dance along with the crowd .

" I love you " Peru said as he started to hug me .

" I love you too " I said as I held his waist. We were in that position and he rubbed down my back . I smiled as the music played on .

1 Week Later

I held the rail as I began to breathe . I was laying down on the bed feeling the worst possible pain ever . I been in labor for 79 hours and this pain is not ending . Peru was by my side every second except when his ass went home to go to sleep . I breathed heavily as the doctors propped my legs back up.

" Your going to have to push . Your fully dilated " The doctor , Mr.Mallory said . Peru rubbed my hand and I started to push.

Emerald rushed in as she stood by my side . I pushed some more as I squeezed Peru's hand . Peru held mines just as tight while I squeezed.

"She's crowning" A nurse said and I pushed once more . It felt like a total load slipping off me. I felt relieved but I could still feel pain .

" It's a boy " Mr.Mallory said as he went to clean the baby. I pushed once more again , I couldn't hold it . This little fucker is coming out right now , today ! I pushed again and the nurses started to push around my vagina as I started to crown.

I used all my strength and almost passed out . I laid my head on the bed and I sighed.

" It's a girl !" Someone shouted and I just started to close my eyes. I was so tired.

**

I woke up to see Emerald holding one baby and Peru holding the other.

" Kingdom and Chase " I said and they both looked at me . That's what I wanted to name them . Kingdom and Chase.

" Kingdom for her " I said as Emerald handed me her. She was so tiny . I sat up as she started to open her eyes.  I gasped as I stared at her little light brown eyes that could be mistaken for hazel . She was just looking at me . She had my lips and nose. She looked like her father though.

" Mommies girl " I said and Peru almost snapped his neck in my direction.

" Daddies Girl " He said he passed Chase to me and grabbed Kingdom .

" Mommies Boy " I said and Peru looked at me once again. He grabbed Chase and shook his head at me .

" These are daddy's  babies. They love me . Not you . Daddy's children" Peru said and I rolled my eyes .

" Well , I can't hold my grandchildren " Kathy and my mother boasted as they walked into the door with my angels .

" Mommy " They said as they kissed my cheeks . I smiled as they looked at the twins.