Unreal Pleasure

Peru Pov

I grabbed her butt and kissed along her neck as her soft moans filled the room. Riva's hair moved over my face as I gripped her butt. The kids were sleeping so we had to be quiet. I held her mouth as I sat her on the counter. I rubbed my finger on her clit and she whimpered.

I put my tongue in her mouth as I stuck my hand in her pants. She moaned inside my mouth as I collected her juice and circled around her clit. She bit my lip and moaned louder as I penetrated two fingers. I pumped them in and out as she kept moaning against my lips. That shit made me even harder.

I went deep and she gasped as I nibbled along her neck. She grabbed my arms as she came all over my fingers. I took off her pants and underwear slowly. I rubbed it gently and she whimpered.

I picked her up and took her in the room. I laid her on the bed and I kissed along her thighs. I felt the need to taste it. I put my tongue on her slit and dragged it up. My tongue was rotating her clit in circles. More juice squirted out as I penetrated my tongue in her hole.

" Ahh P-Peru " She said and I began to slurp up her juices and I moved my tongue against her walls. I wided my tongue and I licked it. I reached down further and held her hips against my face.

I pulled my friend out my boxers and put her down on it. She gasped. It was like she was lost for words. I stroked a quarter of it into her.

" More" She said as she turned around on all fours. Did she just spin on my..? I slammed it into her and she screamed.

"Peru , you was moaning in your sleep you alright ?" Riva asked. I looked down at her body. She just went for a jog. I looked in the livingroom and the kids were gone.

She was wearing black tights and a sports bra. Her nipples was showing through her bra. They were hard and her butt was round as an apple.

" Are you.. Okay?" She asked as she grabbed my face. My eyes looked at her boobs and she chuckled.

" Eyes up here. Slow it down. Remember?" Riva said and I nodded. She walked off and I stared at her. Her body was beautiful and her bruises was wearing off.

" I gotta go to the store . We're running out of food. I got this tab . Dont worry about me , plus while I was jogging I saw a position for a nurse" She said and I nodded.

Riva Pov

" Mom , please!! Please let me get this !! Please !!" Riley begged. I nodded my head in laughter. I feel like I spoil her too much.

" Brat!!" King yelled. Riley shot him a glare and chased after him. They began to run after eachother. I grabbed my belt and whipped it out my loops. I hit the shelf and they stopped.

" Throw another lick and this belt gonna get some licks too " I said and I put it back in my pants. I sighed as they continued to walk. I put more food in the cart and then the kids took off running.

" Rylie, King !" I yelled. I began to chase after them. I slided down the aisle and I looked through them.

" Daddy!" They yelled as they began to hug him. I covered my mouth. Wale began to hug them tightly.

" Hey . Y'all being good to yall moms?" Wale asked and they began to shake their head fast.

" Not giving her any trouble?" Wale asked and they shook their head no.

He pulled out his wallet and gave them both a ten. I smiled . He always gave them money when they were good which they werent.

" I miss you dad" King said. I sighed. Its hard for King to live with Peru. Them days he would love to hang with Peru then get upset when he thinks that Peru is a sort of replacement.

" We gone hang sometimes Partner!" Wale said and King smiled. He hugged him as Rylie smiled hanging on to his leg.

" Uhm come on kids" I said and they looked at me. Wale smirked as he stared at me.

" Mom , give us 3 more minutes with dad. I promise we'll be quick !" Rylie said and King smiled. I sighed and I shook my head.

" Come on! I have things to do " I said trying not to yell at them. They smacked their teeth and hugged their dad one last time. A tear fell out my eye.

" Bye daddy" they said in a low tone. They kept their head down as they walked to the cart. I sighed and walked to Wale.

" Coming back?" He asked.

" Wale , I'm sorry. We need to just be parents and not partners. I can't keep up with this. I'm sorry but we have to get a divorce. It's already hurting the kids because we arent together anymore. I love you but I can't stick around for this anymore. " I said as the kids watched us.

He touched my wrist. He gave me a hug. I was shocked and I just hugged him back.

" I got help. Emerald took me to get help. I'm sorry and I had this ... This thing. I just.. Im sorry I put you through that. You know I love that. Its all because of you , but I understand. I'll sign the papers. Just bring me the kids around. " He said as he touched my chin and kissed my cheek.

I walked away smiling. I felt free for once in my while. I looked at the kids. I looked at Wale staring at me with sad eyes.

" Kids , do y'all wanna go with your dad?" I said and their faces lit up. They jumped up and ran to Wale.

" I'll get them tomorrow. " I said and he smiled.

" Yall wanna go to the arcade?" He asked and they cheered. I sighed and walked off. Lord pray for me.

-

" Your mature and a women for that. Any other women would've said hell no " Peru said and I snuggled into him some more. I laid across him on his lap. We was watching reruns of Empire.

" I hope they are okay. I hope Wale is taking care of them or its really going to be problems" I said and Peru chuckled. He got up and walked over to the sterio. He turned on some music and it was Unpredictable. I smiled that was my song back then.

He grabbed my hand and we started to dance. He twirled me and I smiled laughing. I moved my hips on him and I danced with him. That Jamie Foxx was something else. I laughed as Gold digger.

" I ain saying she a gold digger but she ain messing with no gold digger. Get down girl , gone head get down ." He said and I grabbed my knees and I squated. I started twerk on him and we busted out in laughs.

I grabbed him and he pressed up behind me. We began to dance and I grinded my behind on him. I moved my hair side to side as I moved to the music. He moved away for a minute and brung back wine . I grabbed the glass and took it to the head.

We kept drinking back to back as we danced to old music. Kayne West was playing. What was the song ? Oh yeah , flashing lights. I laughed heartly and jumped on him . I held my legs on his hips as I laughed.

" Come on , now you drunk girl " He said as he walked me to the room. I extended my arms and blocked myself from entering the room.

" No " I yelled with the goofiest look on my face. He laughed as he pushed me into the room.

"No , I dont wanna lay down " I refused. He laughed at me even more as he laid me down and put the blankets over me.