Broken

Jacy Pov

I walked by their house as they turned off the lights. I grabbed my bobby pin and walked to their door. I shoved in the pin and wiggled it slowly . The door opened slowly with a creaky sound . I unscrewed the vents and climbed up the vents. I crawled slowly through the vents as I looked in each room. Such a cute couple ,sadly I'm ruining their life.

I unscrewed the vents to the children rooms. King shares a room with a baby. I climbed out slowly and grabbed Chlorophyll . I put it on King's mouth and he jerked up a bit. He passed out and I looked in the crib. It was a little baby girl. She was so beautiful. I grabbed her and King.

Her crib said Kingdom. So unique . I grabbed King and put him in the duffle bag I took. I grabbed the baby and put her in my arms . I wrapped the rope around the duffle and slowly dropped it down outside. I grabbed the baby and I climbed through the vents with her.

Once I made it outside , I looked at my boyfriend's gang . I signaled them to go inside and I shook the bag . He woke up and I smiled. He mugged me as I pulled him out the bag. I grabbed his ear as I rushed to the car . He began to scream " Mommy ". I wanted to break down and cry inside. I'm his mommy.

I just pushed him inside and put the baby inside the baby carriage. I could hear screams inside the house followed by gun shots. King began to scream as he tried to exit the van . He was screaming " Peru" and " Mommy". He was crying for his little sister " Riley".

" King , I'm about to be real with you. I'm your real mother. You gonna take over your dad's little cartel , and make us all some money. You gone have to suck up them little tears because you have mouths to feed. You have to feed Kingdom's, My hubby , and me. We all gone be depending on you , King . " I said and he got into the chair .

" Come sit right here baby " I said as I lit a cigarette. I leaned in the seat as I pulled the shutter over the little girls head. He walked over slowly .

" You gone need to be a man around her . I don't tolerate tears . " I said taking a puff and blowing it out .

" We don't do tears , sir. Your the big man now . You have the control . Don't you think that's why I dated your father , I like powerful men . " I said and he stared at me . I could see so much hatred in his face . He'll thank me later .

I stared at the baby and blew more smoke form my cig . I could see Sean put Rika in the van . I smirked and I turned my head. Sean got into the truck and he kissed my cheek. I crossed my legs as the trucks began to move .

He began to play " Don't Panic " by Trouble . We played his whole album as we reached the houses. I got out and made sure the workers put the baby in her new room. They sent King to his new room also .

I walked along the dirt as I reached the other house . I opened the door to see Riva beat up and tied up. I punched her in the face and she fell down . She coughed up blood and tried to sit up.

" This is the part where you posed to die " I said putting my cig out on her face . She didn't cry neither times . She was a tough little fighter .

" You got heart ?" I asked as I received chuckled from my men and also her.

" Wale almost beat me to death one time and he said If I cried , he would throw me against a wall. So if you think I couldn't handle those baby ass punches , you underestimated me bitch " Riva said . I back handed her . How dare she say a lie about my deceased boyfriend?

She snickered and I mugged her . I grabbed the gasoline and poured it all over the house . The gang began to leave and I lit up my lighter .

" I'll see you again missy " She said and I smiled .

" In hell " I said as I dropped the lighter and exited the house. It quickly went up in flames and I walked away . I win like I always do .

Once the house was to shambles , I ordered the gang to look for her remains . I picked at my freshly did nails as I sat at the dinner table . I had to whip King because he tried to fight me . I just put that baby back to sleep .

" We couldn't find any remains , but there was no way she could escape . She probably burned down with the rest of he stuff. We found a lot of ash though " Rodney said .

" Rest In Hell , Riva " I said as I walked up the stairs smirking . Today marks the day , Jacy takes over the cartel .

The End .