Escape

" Stop playing man " I said as I was laughing hard. Peru is so stupid. He has on my bra and acting gay. He took it off and threw it in the room.

I been living with him for about four days. I got a new phone and I checked on my kids. I need to call them now.

I dialed my sisters number and she picked up .

" Hey Sistaaa " She yelled. I could see her cheese and I laughed.

" Hey girl. Let me speak to my offsprings" I said and she chuckled.

" You drunk girl ? Wale came by earlier and said you wanted them home " She said and I dropped my phone. I rushed and put on my timberlands.

" Whats wrong?" Peru asked and I turned around and hugged him.

" If I don't come back by 11:00 , call the police. Get the other 3rd room comfy and wait for me. " I said.

" Im coming with you. " He said and I looked at him shaking my head.

" This is my marriage , not yours " I said and I left out the apartment. I sighed and came back in . I grabbed the keys then left. I got in the car and sped off to the hotel.

I parked the car in the parking lot and I rushed upstairs. I skipped past everyone on the steps and got into my room with the keys.

" Omg " I said as I went to pick up King and Rylie. They was both sleep on the couch and I picked them up. I kissed them both and turned around.

" Wale please!! What do you want with them ? Please just leave me alone ! I cant do this no more. I cant eat and Im paranoid. " I said and Wale smirked.

"Maybe I'll leave you alone. But you can take my princess since shes ours. But you cant take king "He said and I shook my head.

" Not my baby boy " I said as backed into a wall.

" Mama ? Why you crying ?" King said as he smiled at me. I kissed his cheek.

" Then stay with me . " Wale said as he walked closer to me. He kissed my lips and I closed my eyes.

I nodded as I sat them back on the sofa. I kissed them both. I got to keep my kids safe no matter what. I put the cover on them .

" Go back to sleep. Mama gone be okay " I said and Wale grabbed me. He took me in the room and took off his belt. I walked across the room and I jumped as he walked closer.

"Your so fucking hardheaded bitch " He said as he pushed me and cracked the belt at my head. He began to whip me non stop as I screamed. He continued for about 6 minutes and he stopped. He put me on the bed and he kissed my wet cheeks.

He got on top of me and snuggled on me. He patted my head and sleeked down my hair.

" I'm sorry. I just be freaking out. I haven't took my medicene in a while. Then when you seem scared of me , It makes me mad and sad. I just- I - can't be without you. I went crazy when you was gone. I love you so fucking much and to see you with that nigga makes me so angry. I'll die for you but its just some issues I got to take care of. It's just some things I got to do. And I just- damn. I'm sorry "he said.

I wanted to believe him. I really do. I actually do. I just got to leave him and give him a while to clear his head. I want him to prove it. My mom always said if you love them so much you let them go. That was before she was money hungry.

" Wale I love you too " I said shutting my eyes.

-

I slid out the bed and put on my clothes fast. I rushed to the livingroom and slided on my shoes. I grabbed the kids bag and I picked them up. I grabbed the keys and I walked downstairs slowly.

I got to the car and threw everything in the car. I placed the kids in gently as they began to wake. I got in the front and I drove to Peru's.

I got out the car and I grabbed the kids. I knocked on the door. Peru opened the door and grabbed the boy. I sighed as I put down Riley and she began to go back to sleep.

Peru put them in the guest room and I got their bags. I sat them down and he hugged me. He kissed my cheek a little and I smiled.

" Im just glad you safe ma " He said and then I smiled. I went and changed my clothes. I came out and I kissed his cheek.

" Thank you Peru " I said as I walked away and into my room.

Wale Pov

Next Morning

" Wale you cant keep hitting that girl. I'll leave your dumb ass too " My bug brother Dud said.

" Man . I just get mad as fuck. I love her ass to death man and I just keep doing that fuck shit " I said as I blew out the smoke passing it.

" One day , she really gone get tired. She gone kill you , fuck that escape shit" He said as he puffed on it.

" Man shut the fuck up. You been keeping tags on this Peru nigga and John ?" I said and he looked at me.

"John came to yall suite earlier. You was that nigga partner. Yo fake ass turned on him and took his girl. " Dud said as he laughed as Champagne came and sat on his lap.

"Tramp " Wale mumbled. " Man John shouldve never took her around me. She didnt see me but I saw her. That nigga had three wives. "

" Dawg that shit crazy. I still cant figure out Peru though" He said .

" Peru? He used to live on main street. Eh i forgot " Champagne said and Dud smacked her on the floor.

" Ain nobody tell your fat ass to speak. Go in the fucking room and sit your ass down. You pregnant and shit getting in grown folks buisness " Dud yelled. I laughed. I was enjoying this shit.

" Fuck you Dud ! I fucking hate you. I wanna kill myself so bad. You make me feel like shit " She screamed as she cried. I jumped for a minute. She reminded me of Riva. She cried like Riva.

" Aye chill" I said and Dud pulled her into a hug. She cried on his shoulder and he whispered into her ear. She shook her head as he rocked her.

"I love you huh? Dont forget that girl "He said.

" I know baby. " She said. Champagne used to be a little hoe around the streets. My brother found her and he wifed this bitch. She cool and nice. She dont cheat and she can cook a motherfucking plate. He slap her around every blue moon though.

" I gotta go bruh " I said as I hopped up. I can't watch that shit. It reminds me of myself.