Friends

Riva Pov

" Girl , the police actually saved my life that day. I thought the trigger went off and it was the police. I had to go to church for that one " Emerald said. I laughed as I ate some of my ice cream.

" How about King's biological crackhead mother is trying to get full custody of my baby ?" I said and Emerald covered her mouth.

" Oh my god , no " Emerald said in shock. I nodded.

" Girl , she sold King one time. " I said and Emerald chuckled. This is not the time for laughs.

" I would've stomped her down to a new person and would have her thinking right then " Emerald said.

" Girl , violence is not the key " I said and Emerald head cocked to the left.

" You crazy . Violence is the key girl " She said.

I laughed as I shook my head.

" Soo what about you and Peru?" She said.

" Peru and I have a baby on the way" I said and she dropped her spoon.

" Girl , oh my god. You getting pregnant left and right " She said and I raised an eyebrow.

" I got pregnant after four years. " I corrected and she sighed.

" Well , we was going to this whore house on Bulletin. It has files that we need to open" She said.

" No , we not " I said firmly as I placed my bowl on the counter.

Champagne Pov

" What's up newbie ?" Ying said as she laughed and sat down with me in the chair. I kicked up my feet and tilted my chair.

" Who's this Chinese bitch?" Nana said in my ear. Nana is my bestfriend. She's a pretty little dark skin prostitute. She in jail with me too. This my Pam and I'm her Gina.

" Girl chill " I mumbled. " Nothing . Just kicken it " I said as as spit unto the ground. It was yard time for the inmates.

"So i heard yall got in here for breaking and entering , illegal gun , and that John shit. Plus yall got caught tricken " Ying said as she lit up her cigarette. I felt paranoid around her. I also felt violated.

" Whats it to you ?" I asked and she chuckled.

" Girl , I'm just trying to tell you that you think you bad ass but you not. I know John. That African mother fucka was my nigga back then. I'm in here doing time for him and then I heard he was dead. You never heard of Karma ?" She said blowing smoke in my face. Nana stood up and I did too.

Ying smiled and left out the yard. Soon , about ten girls flooded around us. They stared at us like we were pieces of meat. Ying came back with a brass knuckle.

" I run this yard " She said and two girls kicked us in the stomach. We fell and Ying came closer to us.

" Y'all some weak ass bitches " Ying said as she kicked my nose and I fell in pain. She kicked Nana face and had us both holding our face. I stood up to fight but only to be put back down.

" But , atleast your not crying like a little bitch you are . Get them "Ying said as she gave us a hard punch to the face.

Soon , stomps came to my face. I could feel my body jump up and down. I covered my head and laid there. I just laid there and got my ass stomped. Ying spit on us and left the yard.

She grabbed me by my hair and dropped me. I got up and brushed myself off. If anything , niggas jumped me like that. I can stand my ground over a couple of bitches. I can stand my ground period. Any other bitch that thinks different can kiss my ass.

I walked in the building and I walked to my cell. I leaned against the wall and looked at my bruises. I was fucked up.

Nana came in my cell and laid down on her bunk.

" We just got beat up . That was the only time in life I got my ass beat " She said and I laughed.

Short Chapter