Honesty

2 weeks later

" Then we all fall down " I said as we both fell down. Riley laughed and jumping. She clapped her hands.

" Again mom . Gain !" She said and I fell out dramatically.

" Mommy did it with you 60 times alreadyyy" I said exhausted. She pulled my arm. I grabbed her and spun her in the air. She smiled laughing and I kissed her cheek.

I looked at King on the Xbox. I feared for my baby. I don't want him to find a nice girl when hes older and start beating the shit out of her. He's got that shit in his blood. I don't like that.

" Take a picture mom " King said and I laughed at him. Humor like his daddy. I walked by and kissed his cheek. He mugged me as he wiped it away.

"Negro" I said smacking his head. I walked into Peru's room and he had his head in his hands. He never looked so sad before. He would always have the smile on his face.

" You okay ?" I asked and he didnt move. I walked closer and I sat next to him. I wrapped my arms around him and I stared at him. He let his hands fall and tears was all in his eyes .

" Nah . You need to leave me alone for a quick minute " He said and I raised an eyebrow.

" Whats wrong Peru ? I never seen you so sad before "I said and he gritted his teeth . He stood up.

" Ri, get out. Im not in the mood girl " He said and I gasped. I walked up to him and he was in all seriousness at me. He looked sexy. Sheesh.

" You was there for me and I cant be there for you ?" I said and he sighed. His head lowered and he looked back up at me.

" Please just get out " He said and I slammed the door shut.

" No " I yelled back. Atleast let me be your fucking friend. I get tired of being the fucking baby.

" Get the fuck out!" He yelled.

" No !" I screamed back as we was in eachother space.

" I killed her. Today was her birthday. She died last year because of me. She was my girlfriend. I loved her. But she wanted to do shit that got her ass capped. Now get out "He said coldly and I left out.

" Whats wrong with P ?" King said and I shook my head.

5 hours later , he came out the room. I moved my head around in my sleep. He smelled like alcohol.

" Take a shower p " I said and he glared at me. He went in the bathroom and I sighed.

Emerald Pov

I smiled as I laughed.

" Dud you stupid " I said as I counted the money one by one. I was a bank teller at Wells Fargo. Dud was a customer who came by once and a while to just see me smile.

" Stupid for you ma " He said. I laughed as my phone rang. I picked it up smiling.

" Hello " I said.

" Hey Emerald. Congrats on your job again bitch " Riva yelled.

" Thanks girl " I said. " So you doing alright?".

" Yea what happened to that field trip ?" Riva said.

" He wouldnt open the damn door but we'll face time alright ? " I said and I could see her smile.

" Ight " She said and hung up.

" Baby , why the hell you in here talking to that bitch behind the counter. I'm going to miss my appointment " A girl whined standing by the door and I minded my buisness. She lucky she pregnant or I would bang her head on this counter.