Forgive

" The air that I breathe " I sung as we rode in the car.

" Shut up damn. You sound a hot ass mess " Peru said and I rolled my eyes.

" Shut up nigga. That was the song for my wedding. My little love bug was so little and King was so precious. I miss those times sometimes. It was good times but it's all over " I said and Peru looked at me as he drove. He smiled at me and I blushed.

" Maybe you'll have good memories created by someone who cares about you alot. " He said and I smiled.

" Thank you. That was like a compliment. I haven't recieved one in a long time " I said with hurt in my voice and he just kept looking at me. I turned around and a tear slipped down my face. I just couldn't hide my feelings. I shut the radio off. The radio was playing all our wedding and honeymoon jams.

I sniffled and Peru clenched his jaw at me.

" Its gonna be alright girl " He said as he put his hand on my thigh. I smiled as I looked at him.

Wale Pov

" Thanks Emerald. I still cant believe you got me a new house that quick. I'm finna send the kids mom the address so she can come get them. My time is up " I said as she switched legs standing.

" When you give me four years of my glory life back thats when I will start saying Thank you and start forgiving you. But you cant. If you wasn't my neices and nephew's father you would be below me . You would be underground probably banging on the casket for help literally . Except no ones going to hear you. Maybe me. I gotta go to work though, remember Lauren wants to see you today. "Emerald said .

" Plus tell Dud if yall try to kidnap me again , I won't just break his arm. I would find his little baby moms and make her have an miscarriage. Dont try me. " Emerald said walking off laughing.

" Crazy ass girl " I said as I shut the door. I checked on the kids and they was sleeping. They were and they had to go back to their mom because we was having so much fun yesterday.

My phone rang and I picked it up.

" Wassup " I said and someone heavily breathed on the phone.

" Day 1" He said. I smacked my lips and hung up. Another prank call , I threw my phone on the bed.

After I texted Riva , she came 15 minutes later. I think .. Peru was walking up behind her. She smiled as she walked in.

" Where are they ?" She asked and Peru mugged me the whole time. He leaned on the wall as his dreads was in this type of manbun. This nigga gay.

" Upstairs "I said and she jogged upstairs. I lowkey miss that ass. It was just jiggling in those pants. I looked at Peru and he was in his phone.

" You with Riva?" I asked and he stared at me. He gritted his teeth.

" Why you wanna know man ?" He said as he crossed his arms. His fist was balled up. He must wanna start a fight or something. I chuckled at him.

" Cause thats my ex wife or babymoms " I said and he raised an eyebrow.

" You didnt care when you beat the shit out of her " He said and I looked him up and down. I slitted my eyes.

" Aye nigga thats not your motherfucking buisness captain save a hoe " I said and he chuckled. He stepped to me. I looked at him closely. I thought back to the night where she was running in the streets. This the same nigga. I wanted to pull out my nine on this nigga. He tried me.

We was bumping chest and Riva finally walked down stairs. I pushed him and he was about to swing on me until he saw Riva. The kids was quiet and staring at the suspence.

" Go to the car " Riva said and they began to get their new suitcase of stuff and walked out the door. Riva stared at us down.

" Really ?" She asked.

" You should worry about yourself. Until we get those papers signed you are my husband legally but not physically. Dont worry about who he is. Worry about you getting your shit right. You , Peru. Mind your buisness. Stop with all the mugging and shit. Im ready " she said as she walked outside. I looked at that nigga Peru as he side eyed me.

" I got you nigga " I mouthed as they left. He slammed the door and broke our family picture. I sighed. Damn it.

Riva Pov

Wale been driving for the longest. I woke up and stretched my arms. I looked outside and we were at the Carnival. I looked at him and he smirked at me.

" Mom look its a ferris wheel !" Rylie screamed. She began to jump in the seat and jumped on King. King woke up and looked outside.

" Aye , ma let me see your phone to snapchat this " He said and I turned my head at him. I gave him a death glare and he eased in his seat. Peru got out and opened my door.

We got the kids out and we paid for the entrance. I walked in and King threw up the dueces. I grabbed his jacket and he sighed.

" Dont get grown because your daddy lets you. I'll whip your little ass " I said and he mugged me.

" Fix your face in three seconds or im doing it " I said and he instantly smiled. I pulled some money out my purse and handed it to him.

" Go play some games and ride some rides . " I said. He tried to run off until I grabbed his collar.

" Uh huh. Take your baby sister " I said and he groaned. Strike two. I wonder what Wale let him does. He don't act like this. He usually is a gentleman and very kind to me. He says yes ma'am and is very sweet. Now he wanna complain and groan. Nigga , I raised your ungrateful ass!

Peru grabbed my wrist and led me to the ferris wheel. I turned around and I heard something shoot. I turned and looked at him. I bit my lip and twisted my mouth at him.

" Really? Look at that ugly picture you uploaded on the gram nigga " I said and he laughed. I rolled my eyes. Nothing is funny.

We got on the ferris wheel and It took us up slowly. I screamed and held on to Peru. I almost slipped out the seat. He laughed. He began to whisper in my ear.

" You scared or something ?" He said and I shook my head.

" Heights" I said and he held unto me. I grabbed his dreads and tied them around my wrist to prevent me from falling. It was scary as fuck this high.

I screamed as the thing stopped. He laughed at me even more.

" Nothing is funny !" I screamed and he laughed even more. Once we got down , King and Rylie laughed at me.

" Mommy you was so scared!" Rylie said and I looked at her. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

" Mom they gonna get stuck !" King said and I mugged him.

Unknown Pov

" Mmm . Mark Peru on there. He seems like he wants some just as bad as I do " I said as I chuckled.