Peru

" Thanks girl , Ya'll hooked me up with the room " Emerald said and I smiled.

" Your welcome. It's basically my fault" I said as I hugged her and she shook her head.

" It's the no good husband of yours " She said and Wale looked at her . He mugged her and she rolled her eyes.

" Riley , King , go take a bath " I said and they ran off into the suite.

" Beautiful kids " Emerald said as she looked at me then Wale.

" The fuck you keep looking at ?" Wale said and Emerald snapped her fingers.

" Im going to need for you to bring it down some notches. I hate I'm only one door away from your ass. This door is preventing me from kicking the shit out of you " Emerald snapped.

" Wale , go . Emerald , go " I said as they began to go seperate ways. I sighed and walked into the suite. I sat down on the bed and began to braid my hair into two braids. I threw on my scarf and removed any makeup which I didn't need.

I walked into the bathroom with the kids and helped them bathes. King threw a load of bubbles in Riley face.

" Jerk !" Riley screamed as she hit in the chest. King hit her back and they began to fight.

" No , stop or Im whipping both of your asses " I said and Wale walked in.

" Shit naw , you ain whipping no one "Wale said and I looked at him.

" Well control these bad ass demons " I said and Riley rolled her eyes crossing her arms.

" My daughter not a devil and neither is my son " Wale said.

" Roll those eyes again and you won't seem them again" I scolded and she rolled them again.

Wale grabbed me and kissed me on my the mouth. He brung me out the room and I pushed him off me.

He chuckled as grabbed my butt and kissed on my neck. I smiled in between our kisses then I moved him away from me.

" Wale , go check on the kids " I said and he did as that. He got them out the bathroom and dried them off. He fed them dinner and took them to bed.

I walked in their room and kissed on their heads.

" Goodnight Mom. We love you" They said and I smiled.

I walked back in the room and Wale was snoring. I sighed and turned off the tv. I miss our home. We stay in this suite and its nice but it doesnt compare.

I changed into some tights and a sports bra. I guess a jog wouldn't be too wrong. I put on my Roshes and opened the door. I grabbed the key and closed it back.

I got on the elevator and went down to the lobby. I walked out and began my jog. I pulled out my headphones out of my carrior and my phone. I began to jog and listen to music.

I was singing and closing my eyes. I was too busy jamming to my tunes. Then I bumped into a man. He fell and then he looked at me.

" Sorry " I said as I helped him up amd paused my music. He got up and smiled at me which had me soaking wet at his teeth. His teeth with his brown skin and his hair had me hypnotized. Jesus , Im married. What am I doing ?

" Your okay. I'm Peru. " He said in a deep Jersey accent.

" Im Riva " I said and he shook it. He looked at my ring then quickly glanced at me.

" See something you like ?" I said and he shook his head. I waved as I continued my jog. I hummed as I ran eight miles and then back. I walked back to my room and put the key in . The door opened and I saw Wale stand there.