Wendy, Run Away With Me,

"Crimson, are you done? We have to get to the airport." Josh questioned.

Spring fever came to an end two weeks ago, and for the next two weeks we'd be in Santorini. I was already developing a tiny bump, I'd expected it though as I was three and a half months pregnant. Spring Fever was a long tour.

"Yeah Josh just gimme a second."

"Are you okay?" He returned, leaning through the doorway.

"Not really, I've been puking all morning and I want to cry because I can't wear a two piece on holiday because my bump is so small that I don't look pregnant I just look fat."

"Hey," He said stroking his thumb across my cheek. "You can wear whatever the fuck you want and you'll look beautiful, Crimson don't you dare bring yourself down."

"I'm sorry." I apologised. "Do you really still think I'm beautiful?"

"With every second that passes you look more and more amazing."

Josh kissed my forehead and then we rushed to find our cab was already here. We jumped in and off we went, we'd be meeting Alex and Lisa at the airport. They got a hotel nearby rather than staying in the states and then meeting us in Santorini. Alex barely managed to even get these days for holiday. It took a lot of arguing and near enough career suicide. But he did it.

Josh pressed his arm around my side and I cuddled into him. We shared a few moments of blissful silence, free from the hustle and bustle of pregnancy and touring and moving house.

My phone rang and I picked it up. Listening for that all familiar voice.

A: WEND!

C: LEX!

A: How's my favourite pregnant lady?

C: very pregnant.

A: as I expected. Anyway, we've just checked in, we'll be in one of the stores.

C: okay, I'll see you soon landlubber.

A: YES CAPTAIN!

*Beep*

"They're in the airport stores." I informed Josh.

"The duty free." He corrected.

"The stores." I argued.

That carried on until we agreed that I was an idiot and settled it. As we saluted each other in victory, and also defeat, we pulled up at the first gate and climbed out. Thanking the cabby.

--------

"Alexander William Gaskarth, present and dashing as ever."

"Crimson Reygan Francheschi, late and pregnant, as I predicted."

"It's weird being called a Francheschi, but I have forever to get used to it I guess."

"That's sweet." Alex hummed.

"SANTORINI SQUAD!" Lisa ran up to us yelling.

I gave her a quick hug and we all headed to a nearby café as we had an hour or so until the gate opened. We all settled on what we were ordering and gathered around a table.

"So, quick breakdown of today, between 4.5 and 5 hours journey, get there, check in, unpack, meet in the lobby?" Josh proposed to the group.

"Agreed" we all followed.

We ate in tough conditions, people around us argued and yelled and cried and laughed. We were surrounded by noise and disruption, paired with the stale bread of our food and the lukewarm water, we all felt a little uneasy afterwards.

"Can all passengers on flight 5643679 to Santorini please come to the gates, boarding is now open"

We all got up and followed the mass crowd to the gate, gently maneuvering to overtake our peers. Alex ended up there first and stood laughing at the panting trio that we appeared as. We proceeded to board the plane and prepared for the 5 or so hour journey ahead.

--------------
"It's always more energetic in a room that's not your own." Josh panted, pinning me against the wall.

"Joshua," I laughed "you're eager."

"Of course I am, it's been over 24 hours"

"You coped for years without me, shush"

He looked into my eyes and then cradled the base of my skull with his palm. He pressed his lips to mine and pushed his other hand to the lower section of my back, fiddling with the belt loops of my old jeans.

I placed both of my hands just under them hem of his shirt and gradually lifted it over his head, having to separate our faces for what felt like an eternity.

He lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist. We were both losing breath and collapsed onto the bed behind us.

"I love you so much Crimson." Josh whispered.

"I love you too."

Josh flipped me over so I was on my back and he was hovering above me.

And then Alex waltzed in.

"WOAH WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?" Josh yelled.

"I just-came-you might have wanted coffee-but you were undressing-WHY WAS THE DOOR UNLOCKED IF YOU WERE YA KNOW?"

I stood up and adjusted myself, twisting my shirt over my little bump and fixing my faded green hair. It turns out you can't use most hair dyes when pregnant.

"Alex calm down I literally walked in on you running around with your junk out during spring fever and didn't even tweet about it"

"Crimson shut up."

Alex passed me and Josh a bag and then left sighing.

Josh took the bag and dumped it onto the bed. A bottle of champagne rolled out and a couple of cards.

Josh picked up a letter from the hotel;

Congrats to the newlyweds!

"That's sweet," Josh cooed "shame you can't drink."

I gave Josh an angry look and at that exact moment Alex walked in, in tears and led me outside.

"Lex, what's the matter?"

"The band's on hiatus, and it looks pretty permanent.

Wend remember back in Sheffield how we all agreed to run away. Well, let's do it.

Wendy, run away with me?"