Weekends With Our Friends,

"Crimson, there's a neon child at the gates, she said she knows you?" Josh beckoned.

"Let her in!" I yelled in return.

Hazel walked through the gate, obviously shocked by who let her in.

"Thanks babe" I said, pulling Josh into a hug.

"Its a good job I bloody love you"

Hazel's eyes grew wide again and I suddenly realised that the sixers didn't know about me and Josh.

"So Hazel, I'm sorry that I made you show up earlier but I promise it's worth it. Basically, you're gonna close your eyes and then when I say, open them."

She looked reluctant but then did as asked.

I went into the bunk area and escorted Derek from Mayday Parade out.

"Hazel, open"

She did and gasped.

"Wow, what a beautiful audience, so I'm a small section of Mayday Parade and I will be doing a one song set just for you;

I burned out with a bright light,
I wasn't ready for this,
You're adorable as hell but I'm glancing at your wrist..."

Derek finished and Hazel grinned from ear to ear, she got up and recieved a hug and a AAA pass signed by Mayday Parade.

He walked out and in walked Alex and Jack.

"Hey we're the half of All Time Low that have no friends and therefore no plans" Jack introduced.

They started playing Remembering Sunday and for Juliet's part Jack put on a wig and sang. They then swapped to electric guitars.

"So Hazel, quick question, what's your favourite All Time Low song?" Alex questioned.

"Probably Painting Flowers."

"Well that's tough shit cos we're doing Somewhere In Neverland first;

Say goodbye to the halls and the classes, ..."

Finally they did Painting Flowers and then gave Hazel a signed shirt.

After a three song set from Pierce The Veil and some signed guitar accessories, You Me At Six walked in. I saved this set till last as it was only one song but involved Oli, through FaceTime.

"I hate to break it to you but, you're just a lonely star,"

It got to Oli's part and I put my iPad in front of Hazel as Oli had been watching for his part.

Her face lit up and after the set she recieved a follow on twitter from Oli to DM him whenever, and Josh gave her some signed DBNO stuff. Holy crap this girl got a lot of signed stuff.

"Crimson, why did you arrange all this?" She asked.

"Andy told me that it was about time something good happened to you."

She smiled and gave me the biggest hug ever.

After the gig Hazel had pizza with us then her mom picked her up.

As I walked into the bus my jacket pocket rattled. I pulled a blade and a note out.

Crimson,
Thankyou.

I won't need these anymore. Not after tonight.

Once again, thankyou.

You and Josh are really cute together and don't worry I won't tell anyone.

Btw incase you're wondering, I did this note and put it in your pocket when you were swapping Josh's mic.

Hazel, your color name buddy.