Spilling Into 9-5 Routine,

"Crimson, you better sing along to this" Jack yelled

Wendy,

Run away with me,

I know I sound crazy,

Don't you see what you do to me?

The guys were doing great, excellent actually. It was so different watching them from the crowd, rather than side stage. It was so much more, moving. Jack seemed twenty times more energetic, and Alex seemed to put more emotion into every single word. It was magical.

"So, umm, we want to say something to someone in the crowd tonight" Zack started

"Crimson, we are really gonna miss you. More than you'd know, and well, we love ya Red" Jack said with most sincerity I'd ever heard him use.

"Crimson, even though we only knew you a couple of months, you've had a huge impact on us. I mean, you landed us the Spring Fever Tour, and you're the only one who'd watch Peter Pan and Batman with me. We both used to hide raw eggs in Jack's shoes and put chilli powder in Zack's protein shakes. I'm gonna miss my best friend." Alex added.

"So, in honour of our fabulous Crimson, we aren't gonna finish with Dear Maria. Our last song tonight is... Vegas!" Rian finished.

Tonight, we lie awake

Remember how the coffee made us shake on those long drives?

One more long night

Another seven days

Heartbeat racing

The interstate, my home tonight

For one more long night

I'm sure as hell the happiest I've ever been

We get high, we let go

We've got more than we know

My friends are a different breed

My friends are

________________________________________________________________

"Crimson! Wait up!" Alex yelled from behind me.

"Haven't you got a meet'n'greet to attend?"

"Yes, I went in and all the hustlers told me to bring you"

"Me? Why'd they want me?"

"You're as much a member of the family as anyone else Wend"

I smiled and walked back with Alex into the meet'n'greet room, hustlers swarmed round me and enveloped me in a giant hug.

"Crimson, we're going to miss you"

"Who's gonna tech as well as you did"

"Crimson, don't go"

I was surrounded by teary people. Future sound engineers asking for tips and future artists asking me to tech. It was lovely.

ding ding ding

"Crim, get your ass over here" Jack chuckled

"I'm coming Barakat! Chill!"

"Right, guys. Due to popular demand, she's here" He announced

"I'm nothing special guys, I don't know why you all want me here"

"Well, tell her then" Alex gestured to the hustlers.

'She's funny'

'She likes Peter Pan'

'Her take no crap attitude is awesome'

Then a girl who looked about fourteen stood forward and said, "Because it's like she's the big sister in the family. You pretend she's annoying but you love her to pieces, you cry when she goes away to college and won't stop hugging her when she comes back for Christmas. We're all gonna miss her, and we just wanted a proper goodbye".

I walked up to the girl and gave her a gigantic hug.

"Guys, I promise to give every single person who wants one a hug tonight" I shouted, and they formed a line in front of me.

________________________________________________________________

"So, Red. You all hugged out now?" Rian asked me on the way to my apartment.

"Almost. I just need hugs from you guys now. But it can wait till you have to go back to the bus"

"By the way, Flyzik gave me your spare key" Alex interrupted.

"Good"

We all crowded into my small living room and put some CD's in the changer, American Idiot, Enema Of The State and Nevermind. Three of my favourites.

Me and Alex stood up and played air guitar to Holiday. It was hilarious.

"So guys, for being the best band I ever worked with..." I started.

"I hope I didn't hear that right" Someone interuppted.

"OLI!" I squealed.

"Hi there Squeak"

"Squeak?" Alex questioned, giggling.

"Oh, it's coz she squeaks all the time, and coz she's a pipsqueak" Oli explained.

"...Anyway, I got you guys some presents" I finished.

I handed them out, each member of All Time Low immediately ripping the paper off.

I got Zack a new skateboard, with lots of pictures that he had taken as the deck, I was quite tempted to keep it.

I got Rian a big canvas print of him and Cassadee on it. They were in the snow and Cass had a snowflake falling onto her nose and Rian was stopping it. I stole it from his phone.

I got Jack a Jack Skellington guitar strap and some Blink and Green Day shirts.

Finally, I got Alex a lot of little things. One of my personalised mic's with little cartoon Batman's on it, a scrapbook of pictures I'd took of me and him, and some other little things. But I also wrote him a letter.

Dear Peter,

                  So, I guess it's goodbye. For now anyway. You're my best friend Alex. Always will be. I don't know how I'm going to live without you.

Anyway, remember. If all else fails. We run to Neverland, just you and me.

Love,

Wendy.

"So Oli, what are you doing here? My flight isn't for another four days"

"I changed your flight, you're coming with me back to Sheffield tomorrow"

"But I haven't packed!"

"I have, Alex gave me the spare key"

"Oh my god, so you've seen everything I own?" I blushed

"Yep" he laughed.

"Guys, the bus is here" Zack announced.

I walked up to them and gave them all hugs, leaving Alex till last.

"Bye guys, I'm gonna miss you" I sobbed.