So Here We Go Again,

"They're beautiful, aren't they?" Josh sighed, looking at the stars.

It was winter, so night came quickly. We'd eaten a couple of sandwiches and had a glass of pineapple juice as Josh was driving and drinking never really appealed to me. For about an hour we sat on the picnic blanket on the floor, but then we decided to climb up the nearest tree with the food and drink.

"They really are"

"Like you"

"Cheesy sod"

"Ooh, how very British. Plus, I'm not the one in the You Me At Six shirt"

"The shirt was for humour, it's an ice breaker"

"Either that or you just really love my band" Josh said with a wink.

"Well that might be it" I chuckled.

"So tell me, m'lady. Would you partake in eating some cake?"

"Well Sir, it depends on what cake that might be"

"It's cheesecake ma'am, your favourite"

"Well then Joshua, I would love some"

He passed me a paper plate with the dessert on top, along with a plastic fork. We both ate in a comfortable silence and then we dumped the plates onto the blanket that still laid across the grass beneath us. Josh stood up on the branch and climbed further up, almost reaching the very top. I decided to join him and struggled up the thin branches and twigs.

"Come on Crimson. It's not that tough!"

"Shut it Francheschi, have you seen how tight these jeans are?"

"Why yes I have, but only around the bum area"

"Joshua!" I exclaimed whilst laughing.

He laughed too and slipped on a branch, falling to the one just below him.

"Are you okay Josh?"

"I'm fine" he chuckled, returning to his previous spot but with more care.

We sat and stared at the sky once again, random conversation floating around us.

"So Josh, any new music?"

"Well I've wrote a few things, we're recording just after Spring Fever. But the album won't be released until January next year."

"I'd like to hear some, maybe you could show me"

"I will do, but I haven't brought my guitar. So another time maybe"

"That's a shame, I love it when you play for me"

"I love it when you listen to my music"

"Well I listen to it all the time"

"That's good to hear" He sighed happily.

I climbed down onto the grass and pulled out a paper lantern from the basket Josh had brought. While Josh was climbing down I pulled the packaging off and grabbed a lighter . We unfolded the lantern and lit the block in the middle, slowly letting it fill up. It was taking quite a long time and Josh was pulling faces to distract me. I could see the light reflect in his eyes and the way he smiled at his own idiocy.

The lantern finally lifted and we let go, watching it disappear into the star filled sky, blending into it's surroundings.

"How long till Spring Fever Josh?"

"Just a couple of months. You really miss the guys don't you?"

"Yeah, well, I miss touring as well. It's so weird working in one place all the time"

"I never thought about that, I always kinda thought that you'd just take on whatever."

"Oh, don't get me wrong, I love being back here, I can visit Megan more, and the job is fantastic. I just miss touring."

"I get the same after a long tour"

"Yeah"

We laid down on the picnic blanket, and talked about our favourite tours. The conversation lasted for at least an hour, and Josh fell asleep towards the end of it. I leant over next to him and started to whisper.

"Thanks for asking to try again Josh, and I'm really happy we did. But I'm so scared. We've been here before, what if I get pregnant again, and the baby dies again? What if we get engaged again, and everything goes wrong? It's a good job that I still love you Joshua. Otherwise, I don't think I could handle this.

God, I feel so old saying all of this. I know we're not teens anymore, but we're not old either, we could still be a bit stupid. I hope we are stupid, I hope we fall over and watch crappy movies and buy stupid presents, I hope it lasts forever."

__________________________________________________________

"I guess you want me to walk you to the door?" Josh asked as I opened his car door and dragged him out.

"You guessed correctly"

We walked to the doorstep and Josh grabbed my hands.

"It's been an amazing night Crimson"

"It definitely has"

"You don't need to be scared of anything"

"Crap, you heard all that"

"I did, and I'm glad, because it means I can reciprocate it one day"

I blushed and looked at my feet.

"Hey, your face matches your name"

"You turd"

"Turd? Okay."

"It's my word, I use it a lot"

"I just tend to stick to swearing at people"

"Also a good method"

"The best. Anyway, the boys want to sort some tour things out with you. When are you free?"

"Um, I think I'm free Tuesday"

"See you then"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N. I'm sorry that it's kinda short, but I wanted this chapter to just be Crimson and Josh. Coz of adorableness and stuff. Haha.

Also, the book has took a big turn from what I had originally planned out. But it's for the better, I think.

I'm having so much fun writing this. I have never enjoyed writing a book so much!

I hope you enjoy reading it.

Auvoir.