Tell Me How You Feel Over And Done With,

"Squeak, you dressed? We have to leave for the airport in fifteen minutes"

"Yes Oli, I'm dressed, I was just Skyping the guys"

"You only saw them last night"

"And?"

"Nevermind, do you want anything to eat?"

"Ooh, erm. Whatever I guess."

"Shall we just leave it till we get to the airport then"

"Will you be able to get anything? I don't know if they have Vegan places?"

"How did you know I was Vegan?"

"It's called Twitter, I stalk people on it"

I joined Oli in the living room and gathered my bags, I decided to keep the apartment so I could rent it out.

"Squeak, taxi's here" Oli informed me.

"Great, let's go"

"So you're not gonna get all emotional coz you miss the guys?"

"I can't make any promises"

I threw my suitcases in the trunk and me and Oli got in the back.

"Where you headin'?" the cabby asked

"Airport" I returned simply.

We were in the cab for what felt like hours, yet the silence was comfortable.

'So, that was Thanks For The Memories by pre - hiatus Fall Out Boy, next up is All Time Low's most recent hit, Somewhere In Neverland'

"Excuse me, but could you change the radio station?" I asked the cabby.

"Don't you like All Time Low? They're hometown heroes in this area." He asked.

"I love them, this song's just quite personal to me."

"I understand" He replied and changed the station to something mainstream.

"Squeak, you okay?" Oli asked

"I guess, just weird hearing the song and the guys not being there in front of me"

"Well, Hannah's more of a Sabbath fan, so you probably won't hear that much Pop-Punk stuff"

"God, it's been so long since I listened to Sabbath. The last time was probably when I was still touring with you guys"

"That long? You haven't toured with us since 2008, that's like, five years ago"

"It was five years ago" I replied with a 'duh' tone.

"Oh, well, the rest of the band are looking forward to seeing you again. They really missed ya Squeak"

"I missed them too, but I'm sure that Jamie was a fine replacement"

"Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, he's a great sound engineer, but he isn't as carefree as he used to be."

"You guys are a lot bigger now, it gets quite stressful for the crew aswell Oli"

"I know. I know."

"Good. Ooh, we're here!"

We rushed into the airport and checked in. Our flight was in one and a half hours.

"McDonald's?"

"McDonald's"

I got Chicken McNuggets and a caramel frappucino and Oli was stuck with a salad and black coffee. It's his own fault.

"Oli, I have a fantastic idea. You should go around and randomly scream. See how many people you can scare"