We Sing Along To 'Forever Young',

*2 weeks later*

"Crimson, are you sure you're okay?" Josh asked.

I nodded my head and looked at the man in front of me, he still looked the same as he did when we were together, and he still carried the same caring attitude he always did.

"I'm fine Josh, I just haven't been to her grave in so long"

I traced my fingers along the engraved writing on the stone surface.

Megan Francheschi

Gone But Never Forgotten

R.I.P

She was a week old when she passed. I know that you probably thought I miscarried, but that's because everyone around us treated it that way, like she wasn't even born. She was fine at birth, then passed away on the 8th of January. My baby girl, gone.

"Hi Megan, I know I haven't visited in a while, and I'm sorry. But I'm sure daddy has done enough visiting for the both of us. I got you a birthday present, it's flowers. I know it's a bit boring but they're pretty, like you. I still have a picture of you in a locket. I wear it everyday, so you're always by my heart, and I know you're in daddy's wallet. We both miss you so much baby girl. We'll never forget you." I choked on the last few lines and Josh tried to calm me down.

"Your mums right, we won't ever forget you Megan, never in a million years. You're the best thing that ever happened to me and you were taken away so soon, and it upset me more than anything else ever has. I love you Megan. Happy Birthday baby girl." Josh spoke, tearing up a little.

"Thankyou for coming with me Josh"

"It's no problem Crimson, I would have been here today anyway, and I appreciate the company"

We got up and walked to the nearest coffee shop and I sat at one of the tables. Josh placed my drink across from me and then sat down.

"It's nice having you back Crim" Josh broke the tension.

"It's nice being back. But I still miss the states"

"You'll get used to England again. But in the meantime, I have a proposal for you, how would you like to tech for You Me At Six for Spring Fever?"

"YES!" I squeaked.

"I thought so. I'd like to say something else too." Josh paused "Crimson, I think we should try things again, now that we're a bit more grown up and understand what happened all those years ago."

"I think it's a very good idea Joshy"

He looked up at me and smiled. I really did love him still, the flame never really died. It was a great, no, perfect idea.

"Do we pick up where we left off, or do we start again?" I questioned.

"I think we should start fresh, can we learn to love again?"

"I think we definitely can Josh"

"Well that's all the guarantee I need" he spoke, with a smirk.

We walked back to Oli's house, enjoying every small snowflake that dropped down.

"Josh, haven't seen you in a while mate" Oli interuppted.

"I know, it's been too long." he replied.

"What brings you back to Sheffield?"

"I went to Megan's grave with Crimson."

"Oh, sorry for bringing it up."

"It's fine, today's not been all doom and gloom so I'm okay, its balanced out"

"Glad to hear it mate"