Of Great Times With Far Better People,

"CRIMSON REYGAN ARADIA, GET HERE NOW!" I heard a yell.

Only one person used my middle name.

Max Helyer.

The bastard.

"Yes Max?" I returned.

"Pierce The Veil's tour bus just pulled up, wanna come with me and say hi?"

"Why not"

He came into the living room in a tatty brown coat that was frayed on the sleeves. Usually I'd tell him to change,  but that was his 'lucky coat'. The coat he was wearing when You Me At Six got their record deal. He also wore it on the day Oli attempted suicide, and on the day Oli woke up from his coma. So, ya know...

"Why the lucky coat?" I questioned.

"Lived A Lie is being released in Australia today"

"Oh"

We walked to Pierce The Veil's bus and saw Mike and Jaime running around outside. Jaime tripped and we rushed over to help him.

"Well I'll be damned, Crimson Aradia in the flesh." Vic mocked, walking out of the bus door.

"The one and only, Mr Fuentes"

"I should think so. Well, and Alex told me the good news."

"Good news indeed."

"Stop with weird talk. Coffee? It's on me." Vic suggested.

I nodded and we asked who else was coming, nobody tagged along.

Me and Vic sat at a table and we both ordered a lattè.

"So Crimson, you and Josh have been dating for a month now, that's an achievement for Josh."

"What do you mean?" I replied, a little confused.

"Well apart from a chick he got engaged to six years ago, he hasn't been able to hold down a relationship, they all fell apart." He explained

"Vic, that girl six years ago was me."

"No Gerard Way"

"Yes Gerard Way."

We both burst out laughing and Vic pointed to a girl with blue hair in the booth near the door.

"See her shirt, it's Black Veil Brides." Vic pointed out.

"Oh yeah. Gimme a sec."

I walked over to the girl and pulled out my phone, loading up FaceTime.

"Hey, Andy!"

"Yo, Red! How are you?"

"Good, I need a favour Andy...."

"Go on"

I looked at the girl and she looked like she was gonna burst.

"Andy, could you talk to this girl, she looked a little lonely and she has cool hair. Also, I saw her wrists and I think you could help."

"No problem."

I passed the girl the phone and told her to bring it over when she was done. The look on her face would probably make my week, and of course it was worth it.

"You're a good person Crimson." Vic complimented.

"I know."

I looked over at the girl who was holding her wrist up to the camera for Andy to see. She was a little teary but she was smiling.

"Vic, do you think it'll help her?" I asked.

"I don't know Red."

About half an hour later the girl came up to me and passed me my phone back and a twenty dollar bill.

"You don't need to pay me" I reassured.

"Thankyou, I'm Hazel by the way" she mumbled.

"We both have colour names" I said and smiled.

Hazel turned and looked at Vic, her eyes becoming wide with shock. She slowly approached him and asked for a picture, Vic obviously agreed.

"So Hazel, tell us about yourself" Vic said, patting the seat next to him.

"Well, erm, I don't really do much, apart from listen to music and come here everyday for a coffee"

"Oh, what's your favourite band?"

"There's so many, I really like Pierce The Veil and Black Veil Brides,  obviously, but I'm really into All Time Low, You Me At Six and Bring Me The Horizon aswell"

I looked at Vic and held up a ticket, out of Hazel's view. Vic nodded.

"Hazel, do you want this. I'll tell the security that you can chill with me while the guys are on stage"

Her eyes grew to the size of plates and she started crying.

"thankyousomuch" she squeaked.