Something New...

There was something odd about the room as you woke. Everything looked different than when you fell asleep. You sat up, rubbing your eyes and stretching. Getting to your feet, you wandered sleepily downstairs. Adam lay on the couch, dressed in black and grays. Dark sunglasses wrapped around his head to keep them on, a golden chain with a violet crystal hung about his neck. His bangs overflowed against the top of his glasses. Gloves covered his hands. You became confused. Why was he dressed in his Minecraft skin?

Then it hit you.

You glanced down at yourself, your own Minecraft skin as yourself. You held in a scream. Adam sat up yawning. He too, noticed something off. He glanced around, spotting you and letting out a scream.

"What the hell!? W-why are you wearing your Minecraft clothes, y/n??" he asked, panicking.

You shrugged, just as confused, "I-I don't know. I woke up like this!"

Adam stood, stopping to gain his bearings, "Holy shit, these glasses are dark." he said, going to take them off. He lifted them up to his forehead and instantly squinted. "I can't see!"

You gave him a weird look, going over to him. He was much taller than in real life... "Y/n! Halp!" he yelled, trying to find them again.

You giggled, reaching up and pulling them over his eyes. He blinked a few times, readjusting.

"Thank you." he said, looking down at you. "Ha! You're shorter than me now!" he laughed, grinning ear-to-ear.

You crossed your arms, "I LIKE being short, thank you." you protested, cracking up laughing as well.

You both ended up outside in the pool, talking and wondering why you were in the Minecraft universe. You, however, were more focused on not staring at Adam. His change had shown how muscular his Minecraft character really was; toned, well-build, and extremely sexy.

He finally noticed, "Hey... This body's reserved, you know." he covered up his chest with his arms s if they were boobs.

You huffed, "Come on, Adam! I can't help it... blame it on your skin, not me!"

"Don't blame me! I didn't ask for it!" he protested, laughing.

"Who's blaming who?" a new voice asked, making us both glance to the patio doors. It was Mitch.

"Adam. He's being sexy." you joked, smiling.

Mitch grinned, laughing a little. He straightened out his checkered hoodie, the front open to show golden dog tags and a white, long sleeved V-neck. His jeans were navy blue, his shoes red with white on the sides and tongue. His hair was a perfect little mow hawk, his eyes crystal blue.

"So," Adam interrupted you checking out Mitch, "How'd we get into the game?" he asked.

Mitch cleared his throat, "It's the whole world, Adam... We're all in the game."