Beastly Matters

"No, Hero tell me." she typed.

I sighed, the wound completely closed. I cast my eyes away from her, not wanting her to know about him.

"Hero..." she typed; I could see her crossing her arms behind the screen.

"I-I got into a fight... It's nothing, really-"

She stood two inches from my face, "Don't lie to me."

I swallowed, hormones are terrifying sometimes. She glared at me, "Entity."

She typed, "... Who?"

"Entity_303. An old... old enemy of mine."

---

After a few hours of explanation, Google, and images, y/n finally understood. She left, taking a nap because of her feminine issues. I sat on a boulder near a cliff edge, a large oak growing out of the back side. I was relaxed, quite comforted to know that y/n was okay. Two more days until I could hold her again. Two more days of suffering without her in my arms. Two more days of- did I smell blood?

I sat up, looking around. Nothing but the wind was present, and it brought the dreaded scent of blood from down the rise and in the trees below. I stood to investigate but quickly pulled myself back. No, I didn't need this. Not now. After so long of being clean... But it drew me... It called to me like a moth to a flame. With a growl, I clung to the tree. Forget it, block it out. Don't let it get to you... I repeated the words in my head, digging my nails into the bark. Remember what happened to Alexis... Remember what will happen to y/n... 

"Having troubles, Herobrine?" he asked, grinning in the darkness nearby. I snarled at him, why was he here? Why now?

"What do you want, Entity??" I growled, glaring at him.

He held up a portion of a bloody corpse, "Thought I might challenge your PRIMAL instincts." he laughed.

I gritted my teeth, the thick scent of blood reaching me. It was so close... One little drop wouldn't hurt, would it??

"No." I tore my head away, Entity appearing beside me.

"You remember the Dark Times, don't you? Your lust for blood. Your cravings for slaughter." he taunted me, smearing a streak across my shirt collar. I shoved him with my elbow, staggering him back.

"I will NEVER become that MONSTER." I spat, the scent driving me insane. It was on the back of my neck, a drop running down to my shoulders. If only I could control this...

"Oh ho. But you already have." he appeared directly in front of me, smearing more onto my face. I staggered back, trying to wipe it off. No... don't- but it was too late. My tongue brushed over a drop on the corner of my mouth.

I couldn't feel anything. Just a sudden numbness through out my body and mind. My eyes refocused, my body standing straight. I grinned, closing my eyes.

"Eh he heh... Heh heh heh heh heh... Ha ha ha HA HA HAA!" I faced Entity, a wide, demonic grin across my face. He backed away like a cowering animal to a carnivore. I grabbed him by his collar, hoisting him up. "YoU'rE a FoOl, EnTiTy... YoU'rE WEAK." I threw him against the oak, hearing the satisfying CRACK of his spine snapping in two. I released him, turning away and walking off into the darkness.