Going In

Your POV

It's been a week since Mother Nature left and there was still no sign of Hero anywhere. In-game rumors had spread saying that there was a killer on the loose. Maybe it was Entity? Who ever it was, they'd already slaughtered a few dozen innocent people and left them in pools of crimson blood.

You'd spoken with Mitch about going back into the game, but he disagreed.

"It's too dangerous. Adam, Jordan, Ty, and I are going in. I don't want you hurt. Not again."

You hadn't argued, Mitch had a point. You didn't want to come back just to have an upset Hero. Now, sitting at your desk, staring at your screen, you wished you'd said something. You typed a simple word into the Minecraft text box, "Hello?"

You waited, your cheek in the palm of your hand as you tared at the screen for answers. But nothing replied... With a sigh you wandered around, searching for signs of anything. But something puzzled you.

No animals were around, but even in the daylight, monsters spawned in unusually large numbers. This was getting weirder as you found a desert biome. Large craters with Nether portals on the bottoms were everywhere. Sandstone pyramids popped up from the ground nearby. Endermen fled and never reappeared. With a sudden realization, you shut off your computer, bolted downstairs, and shouted for Ian.

"Ian! WE HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM!"

Startled, he flung his magazine, the pages flying everywhere.

"Y/n, what the heck are yo-"

"We need to get Mitch and the others out of the game. I know what happened to Hero..."

---

Ssundee dragged you through the game portal, his dark blue t-shirt and black jacket appearing on him as well as his sunglasses. Your own Minecraft skin appeared on you as well. Hero had lost it, or at least gone back to what he was. That one lazy day of reading up on CreepyPastas had actually paid off. You knew the signs of Hero by heart, and more than one had appeared in your Minecraft world.

Now, after failing to contact Mitch and the others via cellphone, you and Ian had to do it the old fashioned way. We knew where they were headed, but trying to catch up was going to be a challenge.

"Alright, we should be able to find them in the third spot..." Ian said, looking at his phone.

"Which is where, exactly?" you asked, adjusting your f/c beanie.

Ian sighed, "The Nether fortress."

------

A/N Welp! Off to your deaths- er- I mean, reunion with Hero! Erm, yeah. Lol. Good luck out there!

-Blood