In The End

You woke to a small room, the smell of medicines and cleaners filling the room. Your mind guessed hospital.

"Oh, thank goodness you're awake." Adam said, placing his hand on the bed beside you.

You looked over at him, "What happened...?" you asked.

Adam swallowed, "Herobrine's dead. When you blacked out, you killed him somehow."

"Where's Ian? He okay?"

"Ian's alright. We're glad you are too." Adam replied, wiping his eyes a bit.

How was it you didn't care about Hero? It felt as if it didn't really matter that he was dead and gone. You couldn't tell why. The door opened, making you smile at who it was.

"Hey, y/n. Howya doin'?" Beatz asked, walking in with a bundle of blue roses and a black and blue teddy bear with a mohawk.

"I've been better... Thanks." he handed you the teddy bear, sitting on the bed opposite Adam.

He gave a concerned smile, "I know that much." He laughed a bit, "You've been asleep for what?" he looked at Adam, "Three days?"

Adam nodded, "Three days, two hours. But hey, she gets to go home today."

"Really?" you asked.

"Yeah. Doc said so." Beatz replied, adjusting his headphones so they're around his neck.

You smiled, everything was back to normal. No more weird glitches between worlds, no more fighting off mobs, and no more worrying about Hero. Was that a good thing? It felt like it. Oh well, you didn't care. Life could carry on.

Until the door opened again, a kid about your age walking in wearing a light teal shirt and darker blue jeans.

"Oh. Sorry, wrong room-" he said, looking at you and stopping.

Both Adam and Beatz we're staring at this new kid, confused.

"Uh, who are you?" you asked, sitting up a bit.

The kid smiled, "My name's Brian. Are you y/n?" he asked.

"Yes, why?"

He shrugged, "No reason. Sorry for intruding." then he left, closing the door behind him.

Beatz blinked, Adam commenting, "What the hell was that about?"

"No idea..." Beatz replied, yourself in shock. That could NOT have been him.

---

A/N Aaaaaaaaaaaand that's the end of the two part series! I'm SO not sorry for how this ended! Hope you guys enjoy and thank you for helping me out through this, commenting, voting, and just reading. Love you guys!

-Blood