Chapter Sixteen

Okay, no joke this is the second to last chapter. FINALLY. But these two chapters will be longer soooo yeah.

-

When I woke up, it was impeccably similar to when I woke up in the nurses office that one time. This was a serious case of Deja vu. The only difference was that I felt a little better this time, But I was defiantly sore all over. It felt as if I was just hit by a train. I looked around and instantly recognized that I was in the hospital, and when I figured that much out, all I wanted to do was cry, in fact, the tears were already forming when I heard sniffling from across the room. Who else was here?

I forced myself to turn and find the source, and I wasn't very pleased by who it was. They saw me as well, our eyes met, but I was quick to avert mine away.

"Kellin!" He exclaimed desperately through alligator tears, because there was no way they were real. He didn't give a fuck about me, and I didn't have a care for him. So, why was he even here?

"Why are you here, Vic?" I asked coldly, not even trying to hid it. At the same time, he climbed off the chair he was in and was now at my side. But I wouldn't even give him the pleasure of looking in his direction.

"I want you to leave." I said.

"No. I need to explain what you saw." He said, just turning up the heat, making my blood boil even more as I just thought about what I had seen.

I turned to him sharply, regretting it slightly because it made me dizzy, but It added to the dramatic factor. "I know what it was. You were having sex with that guy, the same way you had sex with me." I said with a stern voice. When I mentioned when we had sex, his face dropped. "Yeah, remember that?"

The worst part was that I was a virgin, and Vic took that away from me. So of course I was going to have some type of connection with him, how could I not? But I don't think he knew that.

"Yes, but.. just let me explain." He asked. I stayed quite so he continued. "That guy that you saw, he's my boyfriend." Well.. that did it.

"You're joking." I said, no more like begged that he was just kidding.

He nodded. "I was dating him before I even started talking to you-"

"So then why did you even talk to me, why did you tell me you wanted to be with me, why did you have sex with me if you had a fucking boyfriend?!"

"At first it was just for comfort. I saw that we were going through similar things online, and I thought I would have you just to vent. I can't do that with him, I mean, he will listen but he doesn't understand. But you-you were always there to listen and you were so sweet. And It wasn't like I thought we were ever going to meet." He explained. I was just taking it all in, because it was all I could do. It was like we had both experienced two, very different things, And this whole time I thought they were the same and we felt the same, but it was all a lie.

"So you don't even like me?" I asked, but of course my voice broke, showing just how weak I actually was.

"I do, a lot. When I said that I wanted to be with you, I meant it. I care about you so much, Kellin. If I didn't, I wouldn't have told you to delete your account, and if I didn't, I wouldn't have looked for you, and l would have just left you on the ground for you to fucking die. But I didn't. I brought you here because I do fucking care about you." He explained, his voice seeming to raise with each word. And they were beautiful words, but I didn't know how to feel about any of them. Ambivalence was the only word I could use to describe how I felt.

Before I could speak a nurse came in, scaring both Vic and I, breaking us from our heated discussion.

"Excuse me, what's going on In here?" She asked.