Chapter Twelve

There was a lot of typos on my last chapter. Sorry!(*≧▽≦)
I'm working on not being a total mess when I'm editing these. Cx.
-
Were the winters getting colder, or was that just me? Even under the comfort of my warm duvet, was I still shivering. Even with an arm draped around me and the warmth of another body beside me, was I still cold.

Another body.

My eyes sprung open at the realization that somebody else was in my bed. I slowly turned my head to merely glance at them.

'Oh my god' I mouthed when I saw a sleeping Vic beside me. Completely oblivious to my small freakout.

What happened last night?

Judging by my splitting headache and the somewhat acid-like taste at the back of my throat, I could conclude that I drank..a lot.

Fortunately, Vic groaned and started moving, falling into a position where he was no longer touching me. I let out a sigh and took the opportunity to escape. I stumbled to the restroom; a wobbly mess and quickly locked the door behind me.

Resting against it, I tried to recollect my memories from yesterday. I remember coming home and getting angry about something.. Or maybe I was already angry. Shit, why can't I remember?!

I sighed and let my body slide down the door till I was on my bottom, wincing because I was still sore. I hugged my knees and thought some more.

Realizing I was in only boxers, I thought; Was there more pain? No, So I don't think Vic and I had sex. So why was he here and why the hell was he in my bed?

Suddenly, the was a knock on my door, but not this restroom door. No, it was further.

My bedroom door.

My parents.

I quickly scrambled to my feet and rushed out the restroom to my bedroom door. I hesitantly cracked it open, sure to not let them see my practically naked body and Vic in my bed.

Mom and Dad were there with a plate of breakfast. That was a bit suspicious. Who died? Okay, maybe I shouldn't have said that because.. Yeah.

"Yes?" I asked.

"We need to talk," Dad spoke. A rush of anxiety traveled through my body, nearly bring up last night's drink. There could be so many things they wanted to talk about, and none of them were a good conversation.

"Uh..now?"

"Yes now. I even made you some breakfast," Mom said gesturing to a plate of pancakes, bacon, and the glass of orange juice in my dad's hand.

"So, I'm guessing you want to come in?" I figured that's what they wanted since they brought the food up, and they were both here. It wasn't completely foreign for my parents to come into my room, but there just weren't many events for it. If I was asleep or at school, I locked my door so they wouldn't just wander in. And if I was in here during the evenings, I had the door locked but all they had to do was knock- Which they never really did. I guess they just never had the time to come and chat. But of course, they just conveniently wanted to now.

"Come on, Kellin. Stop jerking around." Dad said.

"Sorry. Let me just, eh, put a shirt on," I said before quickly closing the door on them.

When I turned around, Vic was no longer in my bed. For now, I was relieved and pushed it aside as I rushed to my wardrobe and threw on a random jumper and some sweats. Then practically slid back to the door and letting my parents in. They both looked around and at me suspiciously, not that I blamed them, I was a pretty weird kid.