Chapter Ten

Every time I write the description for this story, it deletes itself. Wyd wattpad....
~

Vic quickly stood up from his swing and grabbed my hand. He tugged it, encouraging me to stand up. I did and he was quick to walk and lead my to his car.

"Wait, what about my car?" I asked.

"We'll pick it up later," he answered. He opened the passenger door for me, letting me sink into the seat before closing the door and entering himself on the other side.

He started the car without another word and took off into the direction of his house. I had so many questions, but didn't ask any of them. I think I knew deep down why Vic was taking me to his house, and I was somewhat okay with it. In a way I would have hoped he was taking me to his house to take care of me, maybe make me some soup, but something told me that wasn't the case.

"Kellin, how do you feel?" He asked.

Honestly, I was feeling so much better. I wasn't as shaky as before. It was just my normal jitters now. Overall, I felt pretty good.

"Fine," I replied.

"Good," he said and continued driving.

The car ride was mostly silent, the only noise was the swishing of the wind that quickly passed us. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, it was mutual.

We finally arrived at his house, to which we entered in silence. It didn't seem like Mike was home, especially when Vic pushed me against the door and crashed his lips into mine, which I was quick to return. That definitely confirmed Mike wasn't here.

My first instinct was to pull him closer to me- to do anything to have some flesh to flesh contact. I allowed myself to trial my fingers along his shoulder before securely draping them at the back of his neck. Vic's lips left mine and lingered until they met with my neck. He managed to delicately sink his teeth into the area ever so slightly, causing a soft moan to slip from my lips. He pulled away, his lips twitching into a small smile due to my unexpected, audible noise I never intended to escape.

"Come on," he said and grabbed a hold of one of my wrists before practically dragging me up the stairs and into his room.

There was a voice at the back of my head screaming this was a bad a idea. Vic sleeps with lots of..well, guys, I guess. I had always kind of thought he was straight until recently. This would be the first time for me, and probably the 50th for him. But I wonder if he's still as nervous as I am. I always had this idea that when I first had sex, it would be super romantic, with the person I loved-maybe on our wedding night. But I also made that fantasy up when I was thirteen, and since then I've lost so much respect for myself, I don't even care anymore. Vic made my heart go crazy and I wanted him more than anything. That kiss yesterday was just a small, little taste before the real thing. So fuck all the things that happened today, and all the things that are bothering me. Right now Vic is all that mattered.

We entered Vic's room and it was surprisingly really neat. I had only briefly seen his room once when I had mistaken it for the restroom. Other than that, this was like sacred grounds.

His room was covered in posters and random things on the wall. He had twinkling lights that lit up the otherwise dark room. It looked like the 90's had thrown up in here and I loved it. It also really suited him.

Vic went ahead and sat on his bed. I took notice of the trashcan beside me and quickly disposed of my chewing gum before reluctantly follow him.

I sat beside him on the bed as my heart began to race. I was really started to feel the nerves now. Vic, on the other hand was obviously very confident when it came to sex, which was good because I needed him to cover up for my inexperience.