Chapter 11

I sobbed as I ran to English. I tried to pull a strait face as I walked in. I bet everyone knew about my love's disapproval.

During English, an announcement came on.

"Could Amalie from Mr. Georges class please go to the principal's office?"

Everyone 'ooooooh!'ed as I left the room. News spread about my payback on Gail, now everyone knew.

"Amalie," Principal Grover said as I walked into her office. "What a pleasure to see you."

"Hello." I sat down.

"You probably know why you're here." she said. "A student has informed me that you poured milk on another student...?"

"I poured milk on Gail Simon."

"Yes, Gail. Now you do know our policy against bullying and violence, right?"

I highly doubt milk pouring was violent. "I guess."

"Your parents will be called to pick you up early. You will be leaving for the rest of the day, and you will have detention for a week."

"What?!" I cried. "But..."

"No buts." she said sternly. "You also own an apology to Gail."

"Gail started it! She posted a picture of my on Instagram, saying I was a grandma!"

"I need proof to confirm that."

I showed her. "Well then," she said. "That changes it completely. Gail will be suspended for bullying, and you will only serve three days detention. But you still need to apologize."

"Ok." I said. I was fucking HAPPY. Gail was getting suspended! YEAH!
•••••

Mom was mad when she found out I was sent home early and got detention. But I said it was Gail's fault, and showed her the picture.

"That asshole." she murmured. "I'm talking to her mom."

"No!"

"Yes! And no exceptions."

I was dead meat. Fuck!

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Are you and Dad fighting?"

Her face went blank. "We're just disagreeing. It's fine."

Sure Mom, sure.