Beginnings

So first some abbreviations:

(Y\N)= your name
(YT\N)= YouTube name
(F\N) friends name

If I add any others I'll probably write it out. I hope you like the book.

Today had been amazing and overwhelming. It was the last day of VidCon. You were currently waiting in front of a building where you had agreed to meet your friend. She (or he) had wandered off with some people she'd met. You checked your phone again for any messages. You wouldn't be surprised if she'd totally forgotten about you. It was all ready 20 minutes past the time you were supposed to meet. 10 more minutes and then you'd just go to the hotel. You sent another text to her.

Two figures came down the sidewalk as you finished. They both looked tall. You kept your phone in plain sight for them to see. Together the two figures laughed. A noise that sounded oddly familiar. They walked under a street lamp and when the light hit their faces you recognized them immediately. Dan Howell and Phil Lester. You continued to stare as they came closer.

"Hey," Dan said pausing next to you, "aren't you (YT\N)?"

"Yeah. And you're Dan and Phil." You sounded awestruck.

Dan sniggered. "Yeah. Are you doing something out here or did you forget to book a hotel room and decided to rough it?"

You rolled your eyes. "I was supposed to meet (F/N) here but I think she might've forgotten."

"We could walk you to your hotel." Phil offered giving you a smile. "It's probably not the safest to be walking alone at night."

You looked up and down the sidewalk one more time. "Yeah, I think I'd better." You sent (f/n) a text telling her you were going to the hotel. The three of you set off together towards your hotel.

Dan kept up a bit of conversation while you walked. He asked how you liked VidCon. That this was your first year being invited, right? Where in England you lived. What inspired you to start posting videos? All the questions took up enough time for you to arrive at your hotel. You thanked them both and set off up to your room.

Dan POV

''Danny's in luuurve.'' Phil sing-songed as we went up to the front desk to complain about dead frog we'd found in the closet of our room.

"Shut up. Am not." I shoved him a bit and he laughed, shoving me right back, harder. I fell into a woman who had been standing near me. "Sorry..." I called after her. Phil laughed and I punched his arm.

"You should've just asked." Phil said.

"Don't play the pronoun game, Phil. Ask who what?"

"For (y/n)'s number." I turned away and rolled my eyes.

A/N: first chapter done and done. Please vote and comment if you liked it. I love you just for reading this. I will have an AmazingPhil X Reader up soon if you want to check it out. It's called Don't Change for Anyone. I will update again soon. ;)