1k Spactaculacular

Thank you all so much for 1k! (And yeah I saw tatinof!!!!! 😲 more on that later. No spoilers.)

Dan had been acting antsy for the past week since the letter. You occasionally caught him staring off into space for long periods of time. Phil had begun to notice that something was up with the two for you. He thought that you both just needed some cheering up. So he came to the two of you with news that made definitely made you smile.

"Guess whose playing near here this Friday?" He asked sliding into the kitchen in his socks. Before you or Dan could speak up Phil answered himself. "Muse and (fav band)!"

Dan stood up straight. "No, fucking way! Did you get tickets? Are we going?"

Phil grimaced. "Sorry. I went to the site and they were all sold out." Dan's face fell and your heart dropped. So close.

Phil shook his head and grinned. "Of course I got tickets! Why would I tell you guys if I hadn't?"

You and Dan started shrieking and hopping around the kitchen. He encompassed you in a large hug. You motioned for Phil to join your huddle.

"2 days!" You moaned. "So far away."

------------★------------

For an interactive concert experience go to YouTube and type in the titles of your favorite songs by Muse and you fav band. Of you don't know Muse songs look up Reapers, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Starlight, Uprising, and Madness. If you don't know any songs by your favorite band... I'm sorry. I'm not sure if I can help you there. Yay! Concert!

---------★----------

The day of the concert was here. You grabbed the envelope that held the tickets to make sure they were all there. "Phil!" You called.

"What?" You heard him shout back from across the flat.

"Why are there 4 tickets? Did they accidentally send us an extra?"

Phil poked his head in. His cheeks were tinted red. "I sorta invited someone... If it's okay?"

You tried hard to keep a straight face. You felt it creeping up inside you though. Finally, you gave into the urge. You fangirled.

"Omigosh! Who is it? How'd you meet? Do you like them or is this only a friend thing? Are they-" you were cut off by the doorbell ringing. Your eyes met Phil's. He motioned for you to follow him to the door.

"It's Caspar, okay? I think it's just a friend thing, but I'm not sure. I kinda like him in that way I guess. Just don't bring it up, please?"

You nodded. Still you wiggled your eyebrows suggestively at him before he opened the door.