I'M GOING TO TATINOF, GUYS!!!!!!!

As you can see by the title of the chapter

I GOT TATINOF TICKETS!!! That was too exciting to put at the end. K. I'll write the chappie now.

You sat in Dan and Phil's lounge to make a video. You thought over what you were going to say before hitting record.

The response to your first video with Dan and Phil at the ice cream shop had been phenomenal. You could only imagine the reaction when they found out you'd moved in with the duo. You thought through what you were going to say before reaching forwards and pressing record.

In the video you explained the scenery change and that you and (f/n) were having some complications in your friendship. You also hinted a bit to your relationship with Dan. The two of you agreed not to tell your subscribers until things were official and definitely long-term. Still, dating Dan Howell was a hard secret to keep.

You ended with a reminder to subscribe, comment, and give you a thumb. You took out the camera's memory card and slid it into your laptop to edit later.

You wandered into Dan's bedroom. He was sitting on the bed playing his 3DS. You assumed Phil was playing too because they were yelling at each other through their bedroom wall.

When Dan became aware of your presence he smiled at you. His eyes stayed away from his screen for too long though. You heard Phil cheering from the other room; and when Dan looked back down he groaned.

"Did I make you lose?" You sat down in Dan's office chair.

"My own fault." He laughed. "I haven't left the room at all today. Will you grace me with a walk down to our letterbox?"

You couldn't suppress the giggles. He sounded so posh- sorry, articulate- when he asked. You grabbed the band he held out to you; and down a bajillion stairs the two of you quested.

You reached the letter boxes stacked on top of each other by the door. Dan took out his key, but spun it around his finger instead of putting it in the lock.

"Why don't we go for an actual walk. Its warm out today. You know how rare that is in England." You nodded and Dan slipped the key back into his pocket.

Your walk led you to a frozen yoghurt shop nearby. The two of you walked with fro-yo in one hand and arms around each other's waists. You went to the park and sat in a bench and watched life go by. It was calm and soothing; also comforting to have Dan next to you, not moving and not planning to move.

It had been over an hour when you got back to the flat. Dan started up the trillion stairs.

"Hey, genius." You called. "You forgot your mail. That's the whole reason we ever came down."

You were laughing, but Dan looked everywhere but you.

"Everything okay?" You asked. Dan nodded.

"Yeah I just- I don't remember where I put my key."

You walked over to where he was leaning on the stair railing. You slipped your finger into his pocket and pulled out the key ring he had placed in there earlier.

"Is something wrong, Dan?"

"Of course. It's just mail." Dan fumbled with the key for a while before he fit it into the lock. He pulled out his mail quickly and slammed the box shut again. In his rush, he dropped all the letters and sales papers on the floor. You stooped to help him pick it all up. You paused at one letter in particular.