The Longest Chapter Yet! O.O

Guys... Over 700 reads!?!?!?! I love you I love you I love you all!!!!

Between creepy stalker letters and cold movie nights, you had pretty much forgotten about (f/n) and your ex. Even when you did think about them, it didn't make you as mad as it had in the past. Until (f/n) knocked on Dan and Phil's front door.

How she knew where to find you was a mystery. You could have pretended you weren't home, if you hadn't been the one to open the door.

"Hey," you shifted your weight awkwardly. (F/n) glared at you. Her arms were crossed and she looked ready for a fight. You weren't as confident in your fighting abilities, so you edged behind the door to protect your vital organs. You had seen (f/n) throw some punches before. That was not something you wanted to be on the receiving end of.

"Seriously? Whipped cream?" (F/n) gave the door a shove sending the door knob into your gut. You moaned in pain.

"I have been cleaning up our flat for days."

"I gave you this month's rent." You replied weakly.

(F/n) scoffed. If this is the way our 'friendship' is going, I hope this is the last time you're on an apartment lease with me." She turned and stormed away.

You blinked at her back. You clutched your stomach and closed the front door. You made your way to the lounge where Dan was, He smiled and held up his phone.

"Phil said he'll be home by tonight."

"That's awesome." You gasped, still a bit out of breath. Dan noticed your voice.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." You told him. "(F/n) came over and hit me with a door knob." Dan looked confused, so you explained with a little more detail.

"Jerk." He muttered. He pulled you onto his lap and kissed your nose. "It'll be fine. You won't have to see her again. She says she doesn't want to share an apartment with you; you can stay here for as long as you want."

"Thanks." You mumbled. You shifted yourself so you could bury your head in his chest. His familiar scent filled your nose. He smelled like chocolate, and the evening mist candle that he had in his room. You decided that nothing could beat Dan's smell. "Phil's coming back tonight?" You asked with your face still buried in Dan's shirt.

"Mhm," Dan began to rub your back in methodic circles. "Martyn got engaged, by the way."

"That's cool." You'd heard all about Martyn from one of Phil's 2AM motor mouth moments. He seemed nice from what Phil described. Not every sibling would help with their kid brother's tour. Hopefully you could meet him one day.

You heard someone shake the knob of the front door. Both you and Dan sat up.

"Is Phil home early?" Dan asked, grinning at you. You shrugged but got up to race Dan to the door. Dan beat you to it and flung the door open. Dan was ready to give Phil a flying tackle hug, you could see it on his eyes. Only Phil wasn't there. No one was.

"I could've sworn..." Dan's voice trailed off. He looks up and down the hall and turned back to you. He shrugged before closing the door and putting his arm around you. He began to walk back to the lounge, but something fluttered by his feet when he walked. You stooped down and picked up an envelope. It was heavier than usual. There was definitely more than just a letter in there.

You held it up for Dan to see. He saw his name written in familiar handwriting on the front. His eyes showed rage. He took a deep breath before trying to talk to you.

"Just throw it away," he mumbled.

"No, Dan, I think there's something else I here. It's heavy." Dan kept walking down the hall. You took the envelope to the office and stared at it for a while.