Sleep Over

A/n: Thank -o-r-e-o-s-for being my first comment. That's why I'm updating earlier than usual. Enjoy!

The next week was torture. You spent all your time hiding in your room from (f/n); drowning your sorrows in Nutella while hearing them laugh in the next room.

Dan and you had been texting. It was a small bit of happiness in your days. The two of you had settled a day to do Dan's dare. You had sent out a at tweet and found the perfect one. All that was left was to film it.

The day you were filming came. You had made Dan agree to an early hour, so you could hopefully avoid (f/n) and your ex. You slipped your phone into your pocket and snuck into the kitchen for breakfast. There in front of the coffee maker was your ex. He was only wearing pyjama bottoms. Your eyes slid over his body and chest.

"Hey," he said turning to  you. You offered a weak smile back and walked to the fridge. "I haven't seen you much despite the fact that you live here."

"Yeah. You know me." You didn't raise your head out of the fridge.

"Are you o-" he started but you didn't let him finish.

"I have to go meet someone. I'll see you later." With that you swept out of the room; stopping for a moment to shove some papers in your bag.

You ended up at Dan and Phil's a half an hour early. You swore and walked around outside their door. Ten minutes passed. You broke down and rang. Phil answered the door. He smiled widely at you.

"I wondered when you'd ring. I keep telling Dan to wake up, but he's not cooperating." He motioned you inside.

" Thanks."

"Did you have breakfast? I've made pancakes."

"No, I left in a rush." You admitted.

"Great we can eat while waiting for Dan to wake up." Phil turned on the TV to an anime and gave you a stack of pancakes.

You and Phil had gone through several episodes of Sword Art Online before Dan came in, his hair tussled and his shirt lifting to show a bit of stomach when he stretched.

"Sorry, I forgot you were coming over. I stayed up too late last night."

"It's fine." You slapped Dan's hand away when he tried to steal a pancake from you.

"Do you have a dare?" He asked.

"I do; I do"

"Is it good?"

"I think so."

"Well, what is it?"

"I'll tell you when we get there."

"Get where?" Dan and Phil asked together.

"The ice cream shop." You replied.

"Wahoo!" Phil cheered disrupting his plate and sending pancakes flying all over the lounge.

Dan looked down at his jeans which had taken most of the sticky mess. "Phil..."

______ ★★★______

It took a while to get to the ice cream shop as Dan only had one pair of jeans and they obviously had to be washed before he could go any where; and the lounge had to be washed before the syrup dried. In the end you felt the wait had been worth it.

You adjusted the camera while taking a bite of (fav ice cream). You watched as Dan approached a cute ginger girl and offered her a flyer. Over your phone in the middle of the table you heard him say,