Chapter 14: 3 Words, 8 Letters

Mangle Ventura's P.O.V.

Today was Recognition Day. I'm at the end of the class but still, haha! I still managed! As expected, Foxy was first. But I still can't believe that Bonnie got second! Bonbon was also great. She placed 9th! I'm glad she made it.

After the program was over, our parents went hovering with each other, telling each of them how good are their children. I pouted. I am last in my class after all.

The dumbest....

I saw Bonbon with her mom. She was tall and looked young with her fair skin and green eyes, just like Bonbon.

I soon saw Bonnie's mom who suddenly approached and hugged Bonbon's mom.

Wait, they know each other?!

I glanced at the side to see my parents and Foxy with his family. I smiled as they approached me.

"Why, Mangle! I missed you! It has been so long since I last saw you!" Foxy's mom suddenly wrapped her arms around me for a hug. "I missed you too Mrs. Cooper!" Soon, we broke apart.

I glanced at Foxy's dad, Mr. Cooper. He smiled at me and I nod in understanding. I also noticed that my parents were congratulating Foxy for being first and talk about few things.

Yes, both our parent know each other. I suddenly felt a tug under my knee high dress. I looked down. Once I saw who it was, I grinned. "What are you doing there little Fred?" I asked the five-year old boy as he looked up at me.

"Hi Mangle!" he greeted me. My heart melted. That was so cute!

"Anyway, it's Big. Sister. Mangle. Okay?" I told him but he just shook his head. I tilt my head to the side.

"I want to call you 'Mangle', Mangle," he told me and smiled his sweetest smile ever! He does resemble his big brother!

"Hey, Fred. What are you doing there?" Foxy soon called out to him. Fred faced Foxy's direction. "I was just saying 'Hi' to Mangle, big brother Foxy!" he replied.

Ah...big brother Foxy.

The same thing I call him. I'm not alone. We're both siblings to Foxy-senp....uhhh I mean big brother Foxy-senpai..

The only difference is that he's the real sibling.

And I....was little sister zoned.

Foxy walked towards us. He soon carried little Fred onto his arms. I smiled at them. "Congratulations on being first, Foxy," I told him.

He nodded.

Our parents joined the three of us later. "We're going to throw a party!"

"Wait, what?!" Foxy and I looked at our parents in disbelief. "Why?!"

"Because you two will be moving to second years?" they asked, stating the obvious.

"That's not what we mean, mom, dad!" we both say in unison, again. Little Fred stared at us, wondering what was happening. "Why are you making such a big deal out of this?"

"Come on...it's only a small party~" the four parents pleaded with sparkling eyes. And I'm telling you, it was so not cute.

"Fine."

My eyes widened in complete shock. Foxy agreed?!

And so...

. . .