Chapter 18: Please...

Mangle's P.O.V.

I turned my gaze to the window on my left side. It was a really great morning. I wondered what the doctor's words meant. Me? Yes, I remembered my memories in the past I guess. But I think I heard my doctor say that I lost the rest.

I shrugged the thought of losing my current memories.

Springtrap and Chichi said they would help me get home. But how can I face the people I knew who lied to me?

All these years, they kept the truth hidden. Why didn't they tell me that my real parents were already dead?

And...Foxy. What did he say to me back then? I have a feeling that the words he said...changed me. I don't know. Well, he was my childhood friend, uhh...no. Was it rival...no wait. Now that I think about it when our parents introduced us to each other when we were kids, I was trying to be nice to him and he ignored me. I started calling him names back then so he started to do the same things to me.

Now that I think about it, I hated him, didn't I?

Because of his proud and arrogant attitude, I just couldn't stand them!

What can the person I hate tell me on the verge of that car accident where I lost my memories

What was it? I have to remember...

I grasped a handful of my hair as my head started to ache a little. Just then, a knock on the door was heard.

"Come in," I say in a low voice. The door swung open as Springtrap's face comes into view. I gave his a slight smile as a greeting.

"Did any of your memories come back?" he asked me with a smile.

I shook my head no.

"Figures. The doctor told me you are only temporarily losing your memories and pretty soon you'll recover and have them back. So don't worry and don't force yourself, okay?" he asked me. His face was painted in worry.

I nod at him. "Thank you for taking care of me."

Another faint knock on my door was heard again. Chichi came in with a document in her hands as she looked at it and tapped her pen. She was thinking.

"What is it my Chichi?" Springtrap asked her with a wide grin on his face. His mood really changes when it comes to Chichi.

Chichi looked up as soon as she heard Springtrap. "Sir, please show respect to our guest," she said with a glare.

I sweat dropped at the scene.

"What's that?" Springtrap asked as he pointed at the document on her hands. 

"This is the data about Mangle's aunt and uncle. The address is near here. Do you want to go, Mangle?" Chichi asked me with a worried tone.

I smiled at her.

But deep inside, I felt anxious. What would I do if I tell them now that I knew the whole truth? Should I be angry? Lonely?

"If you want, you can stay here," Springtrap practically said, seeing through my feelings.

I shook my head no. "They still raised me properly and took care of me after all. Take me to them."

. . .

Chichi drove with Springtrap on the front seat and me at the back. I gasped when I realized something.