Chapter 31: Wall Slams?

Mangle's P.O.V.

I stared at Foxy's narrowed eyes as it also stared into mine. He does seem very angry. I wonder why? What did I do now?

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

I blinked. "What?" I asked again, hoping that I misheard him.

"I asked, do you have a boyfriend?" he repeated, eyes not avoiding me.

"Whatever gave you that idea?" I laughed fakely.

"Just answer me," he commanded.

"No," I answered him. Hey, that was actually the truth! Springtrap and I are only pretending!

Instead of his eyes not narrowing any further, I noticed that he got even angrier at a deeper frown.

"Tell me the truth."

"I told you 'no', didn't I? Now get your arms off the wall so I can get out of this awkward position!" I told him. He gazed at his arms, only now noticing that we were indeed in an awkward position.  He slowly backed away.

"Now, why don't you tell me why you suddenly made a wall slam as a greeting to me?" I asked as Foxy looked away.

"Nothing," he answered as he completely turned his back. He started to walk away.

"Hey, Foxy!" I called out but he was already gone. 

Just what the heck was that?!

. . .

Foxy's P.O.V.

"Are you in a relationship with Mangle?" I confronted Springtrap.

He turned his gaze towards me. "Whatever gave you that idea?" he asked smirking. I gritted my teeth.

"I saw you two together yesterday," I told him. He smirked wider.

"Yeah, you know Foxy, Mangle and I were really having a cozy atmosphere yesterday on our date. Good thing you didn't decide to ruin our moment," he told me as he chuckled.

I stopped my fist from aiming at his face.

"So  you were really in a relationship with Mangle?"

"Is there a problem with that?" he asked, now grinning mischievously from ear to ear. I turned my back.

"No! No problem at all, Springtrap!" I shouted sarcastically as I walked away as fast as I can. 

Mangle, why did you lie to me?

. . .

I slammed my arms on the wall trapping Mangle. She gave me the Are-You-Mocking-Me look.

"Seriously Foxy? Another wall slam? What's wrong with you today?" she asked raising her right brow.

I took a deep breath and sighed exasperatedly.

"No, nothing's wrong," I lied.

"Is that so?" she asked. "Now would you mind letting me go? I really have something important to do."

I stared at her as her shoulders stiffened.

"Foxy?"

I leaned closer to her.

"Uhh...Foxy? W-what are you doing?"

I smirked as our noses were touching.

"H-hey!"

I ignored her objections as I moved my face closer to hers. I closed my eyes and the last thing I saw was a very red-faced Mangle.

I moved closer as my lips came in contact with something soft.

I frowned.

. . .

Mangle's P.O.V.

My knees were shaking uncontrollably as I tried to free myself from Foxy's trap. But, no, I couldn't move at all! What was wrong with me?

As his face leaned closer to mine, I panicked and imagined how red I was now.

I noticed Foxy closed his eyes.

Is he serious?

But...before our lips made contact...

My hand moved on it's own and blocked Foxy's lip's with the palm of my hand. He frowned and opened his eyes.

I stared at him questionably.

I glanced at my hand which was still in contact with Foxy's lips. "Uhh..."

I tried pointing it out but this guy, Foxy is crazy!

I twinged as I felt something wet made contact with my palm.

"Foxy!" I withdraw my hand immediately. "Why the heck did you lick my palm?!"

He smirked. "Just messing with you, little sister."

I frowned. Then suddenly, I felt a sudden pain inside my head.

'Little sister...'

'Little sister...'

'Little sister...'

"Mangle, are you okay?" Foxy asked, drawing me out of my daze.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I assured him as the pain went away.

"Sorry about that earlier," he told me sheepishly.

"Yeah? What have you eaten that made you do that to me?" I asked him.

"Is Springtrap your boyfriend?"

I jumped all the way back at Foxy's sudden question.

"Tsk...nevermind," he muttered enough for me to hear.

"Why? Are you jealous?" I joked, raising my eyebrows repeatedly.

He smirked. "I am."

I blushed at the sudden answer. He then lightly smacked me in the head.

"Just kidding," he told me as he ruffled my hair.

"Geez....stop scaring me like that," I told him as I smiled.

. . .

I stared at the palm of my right hand as I recalled certain happenings today. Little did I know, I was smiling by myself and hugging my arm as the palm of my hand rubbed my cheek.

I stopped walking as I realized something.

"Why the heck did I just do that?!"

. . .

Well, I have nothing much to say here. This was probably a short chapter, huh? Well, whatever.

Love love <3

fallen_blue_angel