Training before the Tournament

"That was quite unexpected. Well looks like the contenders have dwindled down. Now before the tournament can start there will be training provided. After all everyone will be fighting for their lifes. The least I can do is make sure that you have a fighting chance".

Jason smiled to Domain and said "thanks for the offer. I'm going to play the wonderful games you have here. My bodyguard requires training. He'll let me know the techniques you provide". As Jason walked away he said "Percy Jackson is the best trainer ever Domain".

" Domain smiled and said " fascinating Jason. I hope you enjoy yourself immensely. Now on to the training"!  The other heirs and bodyguards scrambled to the training facility. Percy Jackson walked slowly towards the facilty as well.

" I need to speak with you for a moment Percy Jackson". Percy stopped and stood still. He turned and faced Domain. "What can I do for you Domain"? Domain thought to himself "Ah ha I see what's going on here".

" Follow me bodyguard Percy Jackson I need to speak with you somewhere private". Domain turned around and disappeared. "Does Domain know who I really am? Did I slip up anywhere? Well let's find out if he does know". Percy gazed around the landscape before he too disappeared following Domain.

Percy appeared in a clearing surrounded by trees. " Percy Jackson you are a very claver being. You are playing a very dangerous game with my daughter Samiyah".  Percy gazed at Domain and said " pardon me sir". "I don't know what your talking about".

" Percy no need to play coy we're all allies here. I know that you are the real heir to the Milky Way galaxy". Percy gasped and said " no way how do you know that I am the heir"? Rolling his eyes Domain made a table with two chairs facing each other. "Have a seat Percy Jackson we have much to discuss".

"First of all Percy; can you please tell your clone Jason to stop hiding behind the tree". " How do you know Jason is a clone! I worked real hard so No one would know that information"! As Jason moved from the tree and knelt before Percy. Jason changed to his real self and said "I'm sorry boss I messed up".

" It's not your fault Percy Jackson clone. I wasn't born a century ago. You hid your true nature exceptionally. I need to talk to Percy Jackson alone". " As you wish king Domain. Percy's clone disappeared to stand watch over Percy Jackson and Domain.

" Now where was I?  Ah I  remember now. Percy your playing a  very dangerous game with my daughter Samiyah. You better hope she never finds out of your deceit".  Domain shivered and whispered "she's just like her mother. 

" Percy when Samiyah finds out she will hunt you down. I still bear the scars my wife gave me when i tried to hide. Samiyah is very passionate. Percy you have to do a better job of hiding or else you never leave this galaxy.  Percy use this area to train yourself. This was where Michael and I trained". 

" Domain your power is inferior to Michael. How did your galaxy take the top spot"? " That's a good question Percy Jackson. Win this competition and I'll tell you". " Domain no one will ever beat me".

" I know that Percy Jackson. Still be on your toes Percy Jackson. The heir to the Poison Galaxy is tasked with killing you.  If he succeeds he will have the Poison throne. I  will do my best to help you succeed Percy Jackson. Now I need to go it's close to dinner time and I can't miss that".  Domain disappeared leaving Percy Jackson in the clearing.