Continued

After dragging Percy Jackson; Tracy thought "it's strange that he hasn't responded to my attacks. My victims always screamed and begged for mercy. My arms feel so heavy! What is his body made out of"? The crowd was suprised when Tracy stopped and stared at Percy Jackson on the ground.

"Why hasn't he killed Percy Jackson yet"? " Dummy don't you know Tracy likes to play around before he kills"! " Oh I didn't know that"! Domain said with a heavy heart " I don't think Percy will be able to survive anymore Frank". Domain was shocked when Frank said " I'll never understand why Percy likes to destroy his opponents this way".

Tracy tried to walk towards Percy Jackson's body that was lying three feet away from him. "What is this immense pressure that I'm feeling? My instincts are screaming for me to flee. I don't dare to move an inch of my body. The second I do he's going to kill me"!

" That's impossible though"! " What kind of monstrosity is this guy"? Tracy began shaking in his boots. The hairs on the back of his head stood up. A large wet stain appeared on his pants running down to his feet.

Frank sighed and said " just as I thought. Poor Tracy he never had a chance to do anything. Percy is such a ruthless guy. Every time Percy gets this way the opposition gets a nervous breakdown". "Frank your saying that Percy got hurt on purpose"!

Frank did not reply back to Domain. Instead in a loud voice he said " Percy that enough! Stop playing around and end this"! That resonated around the arena. Slowly Percy levitated up from the ground.

Percy Jackson turned and smiled at Frank and said " Haha Frank you always ruin my fun". " What"! "I thought Percy sustained too much damage". " What did he mean about ruin my fun"? " What happened to Tracy? Why does it look like he's scared of Percy Jackson"?

After Percy laughed his eyes snapped back to Tracy in a flash. Tracy gulped and unconsciously walked away. " Percy grinned a very frightening smile and said " Now let me show you horrors you can't even imagine"! Tracy screamed saying "get away from me you monster"! Firing his spear at Percy in a erratically.

" Now Now Tracy don't run away from me. I just want for us to be better acquainted with each other. I hate it when my friends run away from me". As Percy chased Tracy around the arena. " I need to somehow keep that monster away from me" thought Tracy.

Percy appeared instantly behind Tracy and whispered "f...o..u..n...d y..o..u". Percy's shoulder twitched causing his finger to move very rapidly to Tracy's hand. " Ahhhhhh"! Spectators in the crowd were in agony when they saw Tracy's hand split into six pieces. The audience could smell rottening flash and bones. Several spectators began throwing up.

Tracy's whole hand melted off and with a splash hit the ground. " Tracy your hand melted off! Don't worry I'll help you out" Percy said. Percy grabbed Tracy's leg and ripped it off completely. " Aaaahahahhshhs my leg"! Blood began pouring out of the hole Tracy's leg used to be.

Percy processed to tear off every external limb Tracy had. Percy Jackson was covered in so much blood. His clothes changed into he color red. Percy Jackson then proceeded to open Rip open Tracy's abdominal cavity. At this point Tracy was begging for Percy to put him out of his misery.

Percy didn't pay attention to anything Tracy said. Percy started to take organs out of Tracy's body. "Wow I wonder what happens when I do this"! Tracy started to foam green blood. His body was shutting down until he died.

" Oh oh I lost another friend. Why does this always happen when I'm playing a game with my friends? They always die on me"! Everyone in the audience and the contenders including Domain thought "Monster"! Frank broke the silence when he said "that is what I was talking about Domain. What do you think of my bodyguard now"?